Sniper grade bio bb 040+

LoopDK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here in Denmark, they are slowly introducing that all bb´s must be organic and they must be dark in color.

The question is where can I find something in writing about the different types?

I have found a few different brands

G&G 0.40 Light grey..
Greendevil 0.40 dark green

They both write that they are bio bb´s, but is it true and what defines a bio bb anyway?

Can I get something heavier? 043 050 or something in between?

rifle.jpg

Why do they have to be dark in colour? 

1 hour ago, leadly said:

I'm guessing they're less "offensive to the eye" when spotted lying around.  Also perhaps they're less likely to be eaten by wildlife.

These are things that have already occurred to me because I'm not impressing t'wife with the scattering of bright white BBs across the end of the garden (that show zero deterioration, in spite of being 'bio').   So I've already though about getting some black BBs for garden plinking.

12 hours ago, leadly said:

Its a demand from the guys that got the fields we play on so it dont look like shit ;D

Ah right, fair enough 

They'll definitely be a lot harder to see when travelling over sniper distances.

Best of luck with your search!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.