Thoughts on YT channel Negative Airsoft

BigBell1987

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Madhouse said:

In reality it’s just a load of people enjoying their hobby and having a laugh, which is how it should be.

Recommended for the number of times that he congratulates people on shooting him.  Be the change you want to see - I've inculcated myself to shout "OW! You fuuu...antastic shot, well done!"

14 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

not trying to be TEH BESTEST

Yep and he doesn't monetize either so you can binge him with only one ad between vids. Good man.

14 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

He admits when he's not clued up about a certain thing, and that tells me a lot.

Yep agreed, good shout!

On 28/09/2022 at 11:52, BigBell1987 said:

Yep and he doesn't monetize either so you can binge him with only one ad between vids. Good man.

Yep agreed, good shout!

You can't monetize many things on YT, so its not going to be a case of he doesn't but more that he can't. Airsoft videos depict guns, therefore they are put in the same category of gun channels. I have a few gun channels and none of them can monetize where firearms are on show and they survive off patreon and merch.

Take Donut Operator who as an Ex cop runs a channel on the subject, or Mark Serbu, Colion Noir and others who talk about guns and show guns in use.

I have also noticed one youtuber that gets recommended to me often who used to have a couple of guns on display, no longer has them showing because of YT's rules.

Its stupid when you can get away with showing footage of criminals discharging firearms from news reels but not from people in the industry that are trained. 

So its more a case of YT's policies and the ultra leftists snowflakes that get triggered and upset with guns being shown thats the problem.

2 hours ago, AirSniper said:

You can't monetize many things on YT, so its not going to be a case of he doesn't but more that he can't. Airsoft videos depict guns, therefore they are put in the same category of gun channels. I have a few gun channels and none of them can monetize where firearms are on show and they survive off patreon and merch.

Take Donut Operator who as an Ex cop runs a channel on the subject, or Mark Serbu, Colion Noir and others who talk about guns and show guns in use.

I have also noticed one youtuber that gets recommended to me often who used to have a couple of guns on display, no longer has them showing because of YT's rules.

Its stupid when you can get away with showing footage of criminals discharging firearms from news reels but not from people in the industry that are trained. 

So its more a case of YT's policies and the ultra leftists snowflakes that get triggered and upset with guns being shown thats the problem.

Such a pity that you had to throw in a childish attempt at an insult at the end.  

6 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

Such a pity that you had to throw in a childish attempt at an insult at the end.  

Its not an insult, it the sad reality on social media these days, snowflakes get offended and they will cancel and report people for things that they are upset about.

I comment on facebook posts daily and get dog piled by feminists who got offended by the very fact a man spoke some logic or pointed out the flipside (aka reality) and they get offended over anything. Its easy to do as well, all you have to do is point out a basic fundamental irrefutable fact that can be easily looked up and verified or state something logical, they get all annoyed and this year have racked up 3 months in facebook gulag.

The same applies to YT and when snowflakes report youtubers. You watch Donut Operator and he will often be heard commenting on about having to be careful to not get community guideline strikes because someone got upset.

4 hours ago, AirSniper said:

Its not an insult, it the sad reality on social media these days, snowflakes get offended and they will cancel and report people for things that they are upset about.

I comment on facebook posts daily and get dog piled by feminists who got offended by the very fact a man spoke some logic or pointed out the flipside (aka reality) and they get offended over anything. Its easy to do as well, all you have to do is point out a basic fundamental irrefutable fact that can be easily looked up and verified or state something logical, they get all annoyed and this year have racked up 3 months in facebook gulag.

The same applies to YT and when snowflakes report youtubers. You watch Donut Operator and he will often be heard commenting on about having to be careful to not get community guideline strikes because someone got upset.

Using the term "snowflakes" is, in itself, an insult; strangely, it is a term that seems to be most often used by people who are offended by those who disagree with them. People have different values, standards and views; learn to live with it.  If you keep breaching FB's and YT's community standards, people will report it, not because they are "upset" but because you have breached the standards.  I have had a few FB bans in the past when I have been overly harsh in "discussion" with right wingers and racists.  You just have to learn to play within the rules.

Your comment on "feminists" is possibly rather more revealing than you realise; combined with some of your posts on here, it provides quite an interesting insight into the person behind the username.

I like his videos. Laughed my arse off when he was commenting on the flaws with the PSG-1 he had to rebuild.

Got to admit, I was tempted to send him one of my projects to fix.

6 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

Using the term "snowflakes" is, in itself, an insult; strangely, it is a term that seems to be most often used by people who are offended by those who disagree with them. People have different values, standards and views; learn to live with it.  If you keep breaching FB's and YT's community standards, people will report it, not because they are "upset" but because you have breached the standards.  I have had a few FB bans in the past when I have been overly harsh in "discussion" with right wingers and racists.  You just have to learn to play within the rules.

Your comment on "feminists" is possibly rather more revealing than you realise; combined with some of your posts on here, it provides quite an interesting insight into the person behind the username.

I haven't used it in that context though. I am not a right winger either. Fact that I started with a friend a political party back in 2009 that put the wind up the tories says something. We disbanded after 2 years as it was mission accomplished, we achieved our aims only the tories stole a couple of ideas that they cut out the bits that they didn't like and perverted into the abominations that they are today, namely UC and Health Care Reforms which were intended to provide relief and catch all for those who need it, they didn't carry through the harsher proposals on employers  but did the reverse, made it easier for employers to shit on you...

Anyway, getting back to the subject... Doing daily battle with said persons and firing reality bombs in their direction, they do tend to get wounded easily. You only have to utter the slightest word of support for well known figures and instantly you are met with barrages of abuse and other expletives. So snowflakes it is, if they are offended by that it only upholds the argument that they are fragile individuals unable to cope with the daily rigours and reality of daily life.

5 hours ago, AirSniper said:

I haven't used it in that context though. I am not a right winger either. Fact that I started with a friend a political party back in 2009 that put the wind up the tories says something. We disbanded after 2 years as it was mission accomplished, we achieved our aims only the tories stole a couple of ideas that they cut out the bits that they didn't like and perverted into the abominations that they are today, namely UC and Health Care Reforms which were intended to provide relief and catch all for those who need it, they didn't carry through the harsher proposals on employers  but did the reverse, made it easier for employers to shit on you...

Anyway, getting back to the subject... Doing daily battle with said persons and firing reality bombs in their direction, they do tend to get wounded easily. You only have to utter the slightest word of support for well known figures and instantly you are met with barrages of abuse and other expletives. So snowflakes it is, if they are offended by that it only upholds the argument that they are fragile individuals unable to cope with the daily rigours and reality of daily life.

I never stated that you were a right winger; I could not care less what your politics are.  I do, however, apologise for not realising that you were using "snowflakes" as a compliment.

I am sure that you get a kick out of mansplaining to those uppity women; I am sure that it gives them a positive view of you and opens them up to the arguments that you are making.

12 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

Its more a case of they are upset, why would someone persistently report youtubers, especially when there are people who go all out to destroy someone's ability to speak within the terms of freedom of speech and have taken their viewpoint from what they read that someone else called them..? Take that Andrew Tate guy, never heard of him until the kerfuffle and he had all his social media as well as bank accounts shut down... then all the rabid feminists were posting about him being a woman hatine misogynistic woman abuser over a youtube video of a comment he was supposedly have made. Same thing has happened to many other youtubers and it all centers around feminists getting wind up their duffs about what they thought someone said as they were offended. 

As someone who has been to university and taken psychology, found that the classes that the (majority enrolled on that course) women would not turn up to a second or subsequent lecture when certain topics were discussed. I found it very revealing as to the nature of women who do not like to hear facts but prefer to live in the land of unicorns and rainbows of their own truths (reality).

Move on some 15 years and here we are with a pandemic of cancellations and people being harassed over things that they said 30 years ago by same feminists who are angry at something, mostly aimed towards men. My Ex went loopy when our son said he wanted to play airsoft, most recently she has glued one of his guns up and this seemed to follow on from a resurgence over guns, gun crime and feminists hollering for tighter gun controls and abolishing sports where guns are used.

So rather than trying to surmise things you know nothing about myself as "revealing", I'd suggest you drill down into the phenomena that keeps on surfacing as I have noticed a pattern, have you? I think that you would be surprised at the facts. 

In the Airgun world, there has recently been changes that have resulted in the requirement for airgun owners to obtain gun cabinets, I wonder when the screaming banshees will be demanding that airsofters have gun cabinets too.....

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

I must still ask though...  Did you help found UKF?

Do you imagine that the answer will come within an airsoft-mile of the truth?

I also enjoy this place as a break from the Twatbooks, but in some cases that means making liberal (small l) use of the ignore feature.

Ah, the old freedom of speech bullshit. Freedom of speech is non existent on privately owned social media platforms as when you use them you're agreeing to their terms and conditions, break them and they're well within their rights to give you the boot. Quite simply freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences. 

A poem about a man who did psychology:

13 hours ago, AirSniper said:

rabid feminists

feminists getting wind up their duffs

women who do not like to hear facts but prefer to live in the land of unicorns and rainbows of their own truths

feminists

feminists

screaming banshees

Ex

My thoughts on negative airsoft. 

The information that is delivered is clear, concise, has some humour and is entertaining.   His enthusiasm for his hobby/job is clear and his opinion on brands and parts etc appear truthful.  

I appreciate the content and I wish him the best on continuing. 

Thoughts on Negative Airsoft:

A very opinionated chap who sometimes exaggerates (for effect?); the Ares L1A1 is not great but it is not THAT bad.  Extremely good at what he does, very helpful and does not rip people off.

I messaged him one evening a couple of weeks ago about an issue I was having with an AEG and, to my surprise, he got back to me really quickly and steered me in the right direction.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.