Do NOT change your email address. It breaks your account.

Speedbird_666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bit hyperbolic, it doesn't actually 'break' your account, but it stops you from using it.

I've spent the last 4 days completely locked out of my account because I changed the email address on my profile.

Basically, the forum's emails are being blocked by google so verification emails are not coming through to the users - leaving you in a 'pending validation' limbo and unable to post or access your PMs.

I was able to contact  @proffrink via Discord, and it's now been sorted for me - thanks for that.

So..... avoid anything to do with changing your emails in your profile for the time being!

Yep, same. Now imagine seeing this thread, locked out, for 7 days, and NOT in the discord
had to do some major hacks (i pressed F12 on the main page and had some lucky guesses at the discord link) to get the discord link, to join, to message the almighty mod to please undo my error

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.