jg g36

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

um i dont know if this is the right place to ask but anyway does anyone know if the jg g36c is a good gun and can it take a magwell g36

--> m4 mag converter??

charlie.

• 4 weeks later...

JG G36C is a very good gun - and that is not bias because I am trying to swap mine. Only thing I suggest though is if you are good with messing with internals, replace the plastic bushings with metal ones and you might also want to clean out some of the excess grease. As Devastator said, yes it can take the magwell converter, in fact the G608-7 version includes the G36-M4 magwell converter with it. Don't forget though, when you place the converter in, the old mag release doesn't work and you have to use the one on the side of the magwell converter. I have heard that there are small feeding issues but this is apparently mainly with the SRC G36C and JG should be fine. The Battleaxe magwell converter seems to be the best one for you.

Archived