New camo - Kreuzotter from Novritch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

I'm totally doing this to my lmg

images (33).jpg

On 18/09/2022 at 15:09, Skara said:

It's manufactured by Invader Gear, and by my experience with them, it should withstand some abuse.

The US woodland set I bought 6 years ago hasn't faded yet.

It's OEM by TMC. I've got a set of the G3 clones from them.  I do agree on the quality of Invader gear though. I've got a good few UBACS shirts from them! 

I don't know what everyone's doing to have their TMC/Emerson gear fade so much in the wash. I've got several sets of TMC/Viper/Emerson/Invader and they've been washed dozens of times with no visible fading (the invader m81 has faded a little to a nice "issued kit" aesthetic though). 

Lots of talk about kryptek camo in here. I need to go take a shower after even thinking about that horrendously unfashionable set of patterns! 

I like it. I am no where near a fan boy but I have just ordered a plate carrier and hydration in the new pattern. I have been looking at getting a plate carrier but wanted something that didn’t make me sweat like a fat bloke in a cake shop. Loved the features they have on theirs and for the price I thought why not. Now I know if I had looked around I could have found the original design that they ripped off but do I want to spend that time doing that?

I don’t understand the hatred that people have towards him. I understand that he takes designs or features from other kit etc and creates his version but doesn’t every company do that. Even Supermarket’s look at their competitors and copy what they are doing to stay competitive etc. no one moans about Sainsburys stocking what Lidl has? Or that Ford now has a feature in their Car that Mercedes invented.

Like I say, I am not a fanboy, this is the first thing I have ever bought from his site but as I see it, his videos are not the ‘Cheater implodes’ crap (although he did do some in the past but I think his friend Silo put a stop to that). He has built a platform to promote his products which is good marketing and he brings people into our sport which makes it better for us in the long run.

Looking forwards to getting my plate carrier and replacing my creaking battle belt and yoke. 6 gas mags, pyro and a radio are starting to show its limitations…

Edited by RobHedley

Well, I had a delivery from everyone’s Austrian friend. I have to save the new pattern looks very good and no where near as orange in some of the photos. Very well made Plate Carrier and with the hex plate is super lightweight and breathable. It’s about 1/3 of the weight of the Issue Osprey plate carrier I had before.

I got the Hydration pack and Bladder as well after crouching in the undergrowth with 2 team members at Gunman Eversley and they all grabbed their tubes and had a drink whilst I was dying of thirst and wishing that my drink back at the Safe Zone was closer!!

I was also impressed with the ‘bag of sweets’ inside the box. It contained some Nov stickers (which will never be used), a Pistol Patch and some very useful BB weight stickers that will definitely be used on my plethora of speed loader so I can be sure what I have filled them with.

I agree with one post about having to get matching pouches from one place but I am going to use my multiCam ones for now and change as necessary. I am sure some Geardo will complain that I am mixing patterns but oh well…

overall very impressed and looking forwards to trying it out in game.

7AE1489A-1B61-4D9A-99AB-2F5E29FF38FA.jpeg

AAB303DC-0336-450B-AFFA-F5774F35476C.jpeg

623F76A9-55CE-4A4A-864C-37DB548D7DAB.jpeg

Edited by RobHedley

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, Riccxxc7 said:

I like this camouflage

download (27).jpg

Got one of the Kreuzotter Shoulder ghillies today, by god is it snug. I'm a UK XL and this ONLY just fits me. I was going to go for the full ghillie top, but I just don't think it will fit me as a EU large is a bit small.  Hopefully they will look at doing a few different sizes. Will say though, its a great colour.

On the plus side it was fully crafted already. :) 

Edited by atacam

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.