New camo - Kreuzotter from Novritch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looks like it could be an effective camo, honestly.

Meh.

I don't like the colouring/pattern on the actual photos.

image.png.b1c7ef80386aa06cd91bef3de07315df.png

And I don't like the idea of a sole-source manufacturer of a Camo's gear. It seems like it's Novritsch or nothing if you want a matching chest rig, plate carrier, pouches etc further down the line. At least Multicam (in it's various guises and 'similar-but-not' knock-offs), Pencott, ATACs et al gives you options from different kit manufacturers.

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

can’t stand that twat though

Ah, he's OK.  Pushing the marketing pretty hard, but he's making a living from it now.  Gameplay wise, he's never gone full Licking Mustard as far as I'm aware.

9 hours ago, Impulse said:

Looks like it could be an effective camo, honestly.

As much as anything else greenish-brownish based, in European woodland, at airsoft ranges.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

It seems like it's Novritsch or nothing if you want a matching chest rig, plate carrier, pouches etc further down the line. 

That's kind of the point though, surely?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Oh, wow, remember his 6.44mm "full thrust" system.  At least he's still selling BBs for it, in any weight you want, as long as you want 0.58g bio or 0.62g non-bio. :D 

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Oh, wow, remember his 6.44mm "full thrust" system.  At least he's still selling BBs for it, in any weight you want, as long as you want 0.58g bio or 0.62g non-bio. :D 

Hah ha! Yes! Not sure if anywhere in the UK actually allows it though.

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

Oh, I get it what he's doing.

But didn't LBX try to do the same thing? Designing their own (more interesting) patterns specifically for their gear with the help of Hyperstealth.  All have been long discontinued.

image.png.38e31aa9ee3971c15d9da206bd91f330.png

But I'm sure the Novritsch fanbois will be creaming their pants at this new pattern he's peddling.

Edited by Speedbird_666

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

But didn't LBX try to do the same thing? Designing their own (more interesting) patterns specifically for their gear with the help of Hyperstealth.  All have been long discontinued.

But I'm sure the Novritsch fanbois will be creaming their pants at this new pattern he's peddling.

Plenty of people do it, ATACs/Kryptec et al are all over the show but if it doesn't get picked up for a government contract or just happen to catch the imagination of the hunting crowd, it'll just disappear off the shelves. I thought LBX were still doing Taipan stuff though to be honest.

Its yet another DPM with the splashes of colour too small to break up the wearers outline. 

See also flecktarn/too many DIY paint job rifs etc.

• Supporters

The palette is fine for a modern pattern, but you're definitely on one if you think the Notritsch company can magically make a better camouflage than Pencott or Concamo etc.  Combine that with their well known and documented track record of very poor customer service...

I've browsed the site a couple of times, had no idea the product range was actually so large.  What actually happened of course is they were working with Templars Gear in some form or another, took the designs and ran off with them to factories in China, probably not the ones that treat workers maybe half way acceptably either I'd wager.

I don't know if anyone else remembers, but when Kryptek was in its' heyday many years ago TMC et al made knock off G3 sets in approximations of Mandrake, Highlander and Typhon and they sold like hot cakes for a minute as they combined the hype camo of the day with the popular combat cut.  I'd see folks wearing them still a while later, except they were all grey looking having faded terribly after a few uses+washes.  The looks of the Nov apparel offered all very much remind of the same sets and some reports I've seen line up with that.

• Supporters
On 27/08/2022 at 21:46, TheFull9 said:

I don't know if anyone else remembers, but when Kryptek was in its' heyday many years ago TMC et al made knock off G3 sets in approximations of Mandrake, Highlander and Typhon and they sold like hot cakes for a minute as they combined the hype camo of the day with the popular combat cut.  I'd see folks wearing them still a while later, except they were all grey looking having faded terribly after a few uses+washes.  

Remember? I WAS that soldier! Still got the OPS combat shirt but the Emerson trousers have long since been binned off for being "sort of blackish grey" after a few washes!

On 26/08/2022 at 13:19, Speedbird_666 said:

Caiman is an amazing pattern, i just wish someone else made uniforms in it as I hate the LBX cut trousers 

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Lozart said:

Remember? I WAS that soldier! Still got the OPS combat shirt but the Emerson trousers have long since been binned off for being "sort of blackish grey" after a few washes!

Usually when I get a notification of a quote I think 'oh no, here we go' when I've said anything that could vaguely be construed as overly negative (while objectively true) about the worse end of the chyna stuff.  Glad my memory wasn't at fault on that one.  I think I also had some OPS Kryptek at the time, along with some Platatac and Kryptek company.  Have since changed round a few items but the Plat and OPS were probably the best ever made in the patterns.

I'd take Mandrake as much of a meme camo as it is over nov's latest wringing out of airsoft noobies to buy himself a bigger house.

I've got some of the new KreuzOtter 8-) stuff on my DMR, its pretty good in UK woodland, like a smaller pattern DPM, but importantly its got no black in it, which normally stands out like a sore thumb in woodland. Works well and at least he has some unique rifle wraps and covers that you can't get elsewhere (Even Aliexpress) and available in other patterns 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2022 at 22:46, TheFull9 said:

The looks of the Nov apparel offered all very much remind of the same sets and some reports I've seen line up with that.

It's manufactured by Invader Gear, and by my experience with them, it should withstand some abuse.

The US woodland set I bought 6 years ago hasn't faded yet.

I have Italian Vegetato Invader Gear kit, and they do wash out really easily. Stick to 30 degrees or less, turn inside out and it fades a lesser amount. 

Edited by Asomodai

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Just spotted this on fb, definitely a contender for knob-itchs next camo pattern. 

Is it wrong that I'd buy it 🤣

310804544_1248395452673153_6571784144363190310_n.jpg

You can get a matching pack for that https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/650507292/cockcam-pecker-pack-minimap?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=wsf&ref=sr_gallery-1-17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.