CQB in or around london.

The captain

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance if anyone can help or has more knowledge than me on this. I had no idea Gravesend tower block shut down, was just about to book. Are there ANY good CQB anywhere near london that ISNT bunker 51...As much as its good if its been a while, bunker is NOT it. 

Closest you'll find is Epsom Bunker, CAMO on Canvey Island or Hockley Arena. There is nothing inside the M25 beyond Bunker and the Tunnels. 

I wouldn't say any of these sites were particularly good CQB

Edited by Asomodai

19 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Closest you'll find is Epsom Bunker, CAMO on Canvey Island or Hockley Arena. There is nothing inside the M25 beyond Bunker and the Tunnels. 

I wouldn't say any of these sites were particularly good CQB

Thank you for the reply man. In that case, are there any that are driving distance (1/2h) from london that are worth going to in your opinion?? and what would you say is the best/ your favourite CQB in SE? I live right on the m25 so dont have to do any city driving to hit Motorway luckily. 

You've got the Invicta Battlefield: black site just outside of Maidstone, probably closer to you than what Gravesend was depending what part of the M25.
UCAP: The Bunker at Portsmouth isn't too bad to get to on a Sunday morning.
RED 1 The School near Watford, it's first come first served with no booking but on a less busy day it's not a bad site.

28 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

You've got the Invicta Battlefield: black site just outside of Maidstone, probably closer to you than what Gravesend was depending what part of the M25.
UCAP: The Bunker at Portsmouth isn't too bad to get to on a Sunday morning.
RED 1 The School near Watford, it's first come first served with no booking but on a less busy day it's not a bad site.

This Invicta one looks brilliant. have  you been is it good?

If you are more SE London then red 1  Chislehurst offers some close engagements. Not a dedicated cqb site but is does have up close and personal zones

14 hours ago, The captain said:

This Invicta one looks brilliant. have  you been is it good?

Yeah I've been it's good and quite well run, my only gripe is it's better with lower player numbers as once you get pinned somewhere it can prove to be difficult to push through but still a very good site for CQB.

11 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

There's also Battle Sector X in Strood 

A very very small site which can be fun, it's only on Wednesday nights and its main use is as a laser tag arena. If I had to choose between Invicta: black site and BSX I would choose Invicta 

Edited by DopeYourScope

19 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

very very small site which can be fun, it's only on Wednesday nights and its main use is as a laser tag arena. If I had to choose between Invicta: black site and BSX I would choose Invicta 

Agreed its a very small site,  but that means you're always near to the action. Ive only been once so I don't know quickly the layout could get repetitive. Also it runs Tuesday, not Wednesday. 

I've never been to Black Site but it's on my to visit list as my issue is transport

On 25/08/2022 at 10:08, Cannonfodder said:

Agreed its a very small site,  but that means you're always near to the action. Ive only been once so I don't know quickly the layout could get repetitive. Also it runs Tuesday, not Wednesday. 

I've never been to Black Site but it's on my to visit list as my issue is transport

They must have changed it, I am sure it used to be Wednesdays. I would certainly say if you can make it to Black Site it's worth the visit, the train station is quite literally over the road which has links to London Victoria (via Maidstone) St Pancras (via Strood) and Charing Cross (via Tonbridge).

Black site is certainly on my to visit list. Unfortunately whilst the station is nice and close, I wouldn't get home till silly o'clock in the morning. 

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.