Onetigris full face helmet help with headset

Big_Gun_Willie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys, 

I’ve recently bought the onetigris helmet now I’m looking at purchasing a coms headset but struggling to find headphone clips that will work with this I’ve saw these but come part of a full kit any suggestions 

C245D3CD-2724-446E-98FE-10E91FF96C69.jpeg

D88AC721-C6B5-4AEC-9CF9-149B284CE4C6.jpeg

• Supporters

If you replace that unreliable and potentially dangerous chinesium mask with some legit eye pro you'll get 2 birds with one stone.  In fact more like 3 cause you'll look way cooler.

From the company's own product description:

"Interchangeable lenses anti-fog

Ansi Z80.3 certifieo the impact resistance: for lens 420 FPS in 5 meters"

First off google Ansi Z80.  Then imagine a 500FPS rifle accidentally shoots you close up; you're entirely unprotected.

• Supporters

As the wise man above said ditch that lense ASAP and get some glasses that are actually impact rated ! Or if you do want to stick with a visor type set up get a motorbike helmet visor and cut it to shape to fit the mask , you can pick up a bog standard shoei one from a bike shop for around the £20 mark , you know that’s impact rated .👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.