G&P/Other M4 GBBR

SAW

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a price for this G&P M4 Stoner traded lower receiver with a VLTOR traded after-market upper.

Got it as a project and fixed the firing issue but the FPS is low at around 240 on green gas. Just can’t seem to get it any higher.

I’ve replaced some of the trigger unit which seems to work fine and had to replace the original bolt as it has cracked (see photo), replaced it with an unknown brand one I had spare.

Externals overall are in good condition, paint is blistering on the lower receiver under the trades, and unfortunately the trigger guard broke on one side fitting the Magpul guard.

Comes with one gas PMAG and three PMAG shells (one missing base plate) and the aluminium insert parts which I have no idea what they’re for.

Any help with pricing is appreciated.

Thanks

IMG_1037.jpeg

IMG_1038.jpeg

IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1041.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_1050.jpeg

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.