First gun you ever fell in love with.

RandomM_YT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

49 minutes ago, RandomM_YT said:

Hi! I love connecting with you guys, y’all are so supportive, thanks! Anyway, when you played your first fps what was your favourite gun?

Uhhhhhhhh, Unreal Tournament 99 was the game and the flak cannon was my favourite gun. Rocket launcher did too much splash damage to myself, but the flak cannon was pure chaos.

Edited by Impulse

The Uzi in Quake, I think it was the first gun to have some semblance of real recoil that was controllable in a game?  If have to play it again to be sure though.  But I certainly enjoyed playing with it.

You're quite right it was Quake 2.

And it wasn't really an Uzi as such, it was just "machine gun".   But it looked like an Uzi from the PoV, so that's how I thought of it :)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

15 hours ago, strykerles said:

All time favourite was Doom 2 with the Double barrel shotgun

100%

16 hours ago, Impulse said:

Uhhhhhhhh, Unreal Tournament 99 was the game and the flak cannon was my favourite gun. Rocket launcher did too much splash damage to myself, but the flak cannon was pure chaos.

I was thinking the same, I always prefered the alternative fire mode which basically turned it into a giant shotgun 

• 2 weeks later...

Lots casual fun before but it got serious with the G3A3 in rainbow 6 multiplayer. Just shoot through the door if it starts to open.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.