TM NGRS Gate titan settings ???

CON10R

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pew

Pew Pew

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew 

But never

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew 

I don't have all the stuff at hand to check them individually, so I'll list off what I can remember. 

I have it on safe - semi - semi. I have shredded pistons before from full auto and burst mode (when I used 11.1 lipos.....don't do that) so not a fan of anything but semi, this also stops me from being tempted to use it.....even if I know I shouldn't. 

Battery protection mode is switched off, I now use 7.4 lipos and occasionally have had the error message come up about the battery being too low, even when I know it's a good to go fresh battery. Even when I have used the titan battery. 

I don't use the 30 round limit feature. I tried this and frankly hated it, I didn't know if I was able to shoot or not and it just wound me up. I also don't the sniper delay part. 

The delay thingy between shots is set to the maximum, I don't want a sewing machine for a rif. 

Pre cocking is switched to automatic, basically the version where you fire a shot, hold the trigger down and then move the safety to auto and pre cocking is on. This is so I can switch pre cocking off at the end of the day and I know I am not storing it with a compressed spring. 

Cycle detection is on.

The main reason I got one is for the trigger response, I absolutely hate any delay between me pulling the trigger and the thing actually firing. Any other fancy stuff it can do it really not something I am interested in. 

10 hours ago, Emergencychimps said:

I don't have all the stuff at hand to check them individually, so I'll list off what I can remember. 

I have it on safe - semi - semi. I have shredded pistons before from full auto and burst mode (when I used 11.1 lipos.....don't do that) so not a fan of anything but semi, this also stops me from being tempted to use it.....even if I know I shouldn't. 

Battery protection mode is switched off, I now use 7.4 lipos and occasionally have had the error message come up about the battery being too low, even when I know it's a good to go fresh battery. Even when I have used the titan battery. 

I don't use the 30 round limit feature. I tried this and frankly hated it, I didn't know if I was able to shoot or not and it just wound me up. I also don't the sniper delay part. 

The delay thingy between shots is set to the maximum, I don't want a sewing machine for a rif. 

Pre cocking is switched to automatic, basically the version where you fire a shot, hold the trigger down and then move the safety to auto and pre cocking is on. This is so I can switch pre cocking off at the end of the day and I know I am not storing it with a compressed spring. 

Cycle detection is on.

The main reason I got one is for the trigger response, I absolutely hate any delay between me pulling the trigger and the thing actually firing. Any other fancy stuff it can do it really not something I am interested in. 

I wasn't sure if I should use pre cocking or not what is your boost set to low, medium or high and the gear ratio ? 

I heard these can mess up pre cocking 

Standard/stock gears and boost is set to medium. 

Haven't had any issues, ultimately though I'm not chasing the highest, highest FPS etc I like a quick trigger response. 

Im the kind of guy who put in a longer tightbore barrel so I can use an m100 spring and still get 340 ish FPS

1 hour ago, Emergencychimps said:

Standard/stock gears and boost is set to medium. 

Haven't had any issues, ultimately though I'm not chasing the highest, highest FPS etc I like a quick trigger response. 

Im the kind of guy who put in a longer tightbore barrel so I can use an m100 spring and still get 340 ish FPS

See I kinda went full crazy 90% of mine is upgraded, have the standard gears and hop unit rest is all done, just never really customised the titan fully before 

For my TM SCAR H, the only setting I have for full auto is the two round burst, as it is so accurate, why waste the ammo! 

I have not messed with any other settings for now, not even the pre cocking as I do not want to put any or stress on the parts and gearbox.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.