Can’t access offers.

RandomM_YT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a question, because whenever I try and make an offer it always says “The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.” Why does this keep happening, am I the problem? Please help me, I just want to get into airsoft.

best regards-Misha 

Might be a post/engagement minimum to use classifieds to fullest.

Welcome.

• Supporters
13 hours ago, RandomM_YT said:

I have a question, because whenever I try and make an offer it always says “The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.” Why does this keep happening, am I the problem? Please help me, I just want to get into airsoft.

best regards-Misha 

Cry harder.

I mean, cry, rant, sing us a song, tell us a story. There's a minimum post count to access the classifieds system, to put off scammers and spambots. If you make a few more posts, you should be good.

Also, ahoy and welcome.

10 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Cry harder.

I mean, cry, rant, sing us a song, tell us a story. There's a minimum post count to access the classifieds system, to put off scammers and spambots. If you make a few more posts, you should be good.

Also, ahoy and welcome.

I mean I posted a few things, still isnt letting me ask for offers 🤷

21 minutes ago, Floperator said:

Thank you comrade, I have now saved this link for redistribution 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.