Tactical Vests for big guys

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m looking for some help I’ve recently started getting into airsoft and so far have purchased boots gloves trousers and T-shirt/shirt arms if that makes sense 🙈 I’m now finding it hard to get a vest that fits my body being on the larger side does any one have a Multi Cam recommendation 

Regards Willie

Bit of a premium, but I've always found Warrior Assault Systems kit fits me well, and I'm 6'5, big built and like to lift heavy metal objects in my spare time. They also do kit in multicam if that's what you're looking for:

https://www.uktactical.com/warrior-assault-systems/multicam/elite-ops

Unless you are going for a specific loadout “look” why not have a look at chest rigs? 
Considerably more adjustable and just as practical, with the plus of being breathable too (if you boil in one like I do)

As a fella larger gentleman ive not struggled to find gear. Depends what you are trying to carry though ie do you want just mags w grenades and pistol and pistol mags on belt etc. The Warrior stuff is lovely but pricey if your still experimenting with what you need on you

Webbing, or battle belt/suspenders is my go too as a fellow big guy. However I've found the Osprey mk4 to be good for sizes, if looking for a cheap surplus vest.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.