Airsoft Forums UK

Double eagle Noveske n4 - MWS clone

Wavey_Gravey

Given how good their AEGs have been as of late and the fact they’ve decided to use the N4 as the first offering…colour me interested.

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/double-eagle-devgru-style-noveske-licensed-nsr-9-n4-gbbr-de-toy-airsoft-gun

FF25A9A9-45B2-4A0E-BE5D-F69C3F329288.jpeg.bcce0141ec5252428d1eb13b54a6b0ad.jpeg

With how much the kit for the MWS is, this seems like a steal!

Heres hoping it’s good.

Edited by Wavey_Gravey
Spelling.

DE hit a sweet spot with their M900's, they found a cost effective optical controller + piston + head (as soon as you see the light blue you know what it is) + V2 shell + gears and it's all put together very well, and they've milked it for all its worth and probably made good money from it (they've used their core gearbox build and put in every type of receiver / platform possible). However, under all this they're still a bargain basement Chinese toy manufacturer selling cheap things and fake Lego etc.

Someone else can buy this first and be the guinea pig 😉

Wow… if that’s a clone to a mws then we mite have something here.. does anyone know how much it will be? The webpage posted up the gun has been taken down. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sylithics said:

Wow… if that’s a clone to a mws then we mite have something here.. does anyone know how much it will be? The webpage posted up the gun has been taken down. 

Found my original screenshot, $355:

86A41471-F343-4181-A7F6-9CADEC0EB94F.thumb.jpeg.66b17c8471f8ddec76fe727772dd3a44.jpeg

Edited by Wavey_Gravey

Their AEG's are (or at least were pre-Brexit) decent value for money but let's not get carried away thinking this will remotely be in the same realm as a TM GBBR.

Right who’s being the Guinea pig and buying one 😅 I’m tempted but have no idea what I’m buying… could just fall to bits plus it’s not just change is it. Mite wait for a YouTube video 

Yeah there’s literally nothing on YouTube or the web about this gbbr🤔 

Yeah, I'm excited by the idea of this but I've got a few guns already that haven't been skirmished - I don't need another gun right now.   So I'm not going to be the guinea pig.
I'll happily wait for a couple of YT reviews.

$455 shipped does feel rather close to the price of the known (stellar) quantity that is the TM MWS, so it needs to prove itself