Elliot’s Airsoft Tech - Central London

Strebs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there my name is Elliot

I am an independent Airsoft Technician In London, living in Kings Cross / Highbury area

I have over 5 years Tech experience, working with Gas Blow Back Airsoft guns and Spring snipers.

Here are a list of the services I provide:

-Barrel Upgrade / Replacements (AEG, GBB, Spring)

-Hop Rubber Upgrade / Replacements (AEG, GBB, Spring)

-Hop Chamber Upgrade / Replacements (AEG, GBB, Spring)

-Complete External and internal Repair (GBB, Spring)

-Cosmetic Upgrades (AEG,GBB, Spring)

I do not have enough experience with AEG gearboxes and electronic trigger units to provide those services as of yet.

If your have any questions or would like to get a valuation on a repair, you can contact me at:

Email: [email protected]

Phone number: 07947769889

Or private message me here

Details about repairs and transactions:

-You can provide me with your own parts which you want installed, or before receiving your gun i can look for parts that would suit your gun in terms of upgrades at the extra cost.

-All repairs are video recorded with consistent updates being sent to the owner of the gun. (This is to protect myself and the owner of the gun)

-Quote for the repair will be agreed upon before repair begins. This is subject to any other work being discovered once the gun is taken apart.

-Postage to and from the workshop will be paid for by the owner. (Drop off and collection in person is also an option if you live nearby)

-Payments accepted are: PayPal Seller, Cash, or Bank transfer (in rare cases)

Edited by Strebs

• Strebs changed the title to Elliot’s Airsoft Tech - Central London
  • Supporters

Hey elliot, kinda missed the point of the thread, it's for satisfied customers to recommend a tech, not for techs to recommend themselves. 

Obviously if members here want to vouch for your work, that's great, just as long as they don't all join the forum just after I post this, as some of us old gits can be a bit cynical lol. 

You mention cosmetic upgrades. Do you do performance ones as well?

Looking through your list, 3/5 of the services you list pertain to changing an inner barrel or hop rubber.

4 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

You mention cosmetic upgrades. Do you do performance ones as well?

Looking through your list, 3/5 of the services you list pertain to changing an inner barrel or hop rubber.

And um… a tech that doesn’t work on aeg gearbox? Hmmm. 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

That occurred to me when I first saw his post, but then I thought "no, be nice" 🤣

1 hour ago, SBoardley said:

Pmsl. I can use a hammer and duct tape, does that make me an airsoft technichun? 

3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Pmsl. I can use a hammer and duct tape, does that make me an airsoft technichun? 

Judging by what this guy passes off, yes I guess it does?!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.