Good Grief

#blackadder

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

This chap?  On information and belief, I understand that he may be more of a "Mid Century History Enthusiast" than Mustard.

It's fun to watch these things kick off from a safe distance, but you don't want to get within splattering distance when anyone is crapping in their hands and throwing it.

Ah, Siggi!  An odd chap, to say the least.

12 hours ago, Badgerlicious said:

Camman seems alright, at least he's never done anything egregious on camera. I think it's more a symptom of the airsoft-youtubersphere. KM is one of the most watched channels so it makes business sense to be on freindly terms with him. Same reason every youtuber has a video on a new novritsch gun when it comes out. 

Also if that 4 page rant is the one from zero in forums, that poster is as unhinged as KM. 

Not saying the AC has done anything wrong. IMHO and I have to agree in all of KM's footage, despite a nice fat n juicy body shot, he always takes headshots which is a wankers game play. The two pet hates of mine, groin shots and headshots are not sportsmanlike if you have a big body mass shot available, if all you have is your head sticking out or target of opportunity then fair play, that is the game. 

Airsoft is a sport and like all sports you have your assholes and tossers that rock up and ruin the game with cheating, breaking the rules and giving the "Aww come on ref" bollocks to marshalls when caught out. Take the one game I was at, I must have shot the guy in his shoulder 17 times before I said to the marshall, "How many times do I have to shoot the guy for him to be out?" and the marshall witnessed my shots landing bang on target and the marshall had to tell the guy he was hit and out.

The whole sport is based on the honour system and there is no honour in not taking your hits as well as intentionally shooting people in unsportsmanlike scenarios.

My ruleset is body mass first in all situations, if all they offer is a head shot then I will go for it, never a groin shot like I have had people do to me and other players, that just a shitty move.

At NAF22 there was a few situations, guys less pleased with some players, Bravo were playing dirty with face shots, nearly had my eyepros shot off despite having a larger body mass target on offer. I heard from one guy who was shot in the back of his neck at point blank range like the barrel of the pistol was touching skin. He had a nasty welt there and lucky that the BB didn't break the skin. It wasn't the only person to have had point blank shootings, another guy had a BB buried in his forehead.

IMHO its time the sport weeded out these types that have no honour as these are the same sort that don't take their hits. 

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Wait a second...you guys can aim at specific body parts!? I just shoot in their general direction. Que sera, sera n' all that.

20 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I wish I was accurate enough to pick a body part to aim at!

When given the chance, I'll always go for the arse lol, nothing kinky😘, but it often gets a good reaction, usually a small vertical jump🤣

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
18 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

I hope that means they're one of the sites that haven't made the ban public.

Given that he apparently has no qualms about signing up as Mr Undercover, probably better to not warn him up front.

21 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

None of my sites are on the list 😭

I know the staff at my regular site think he's a dickhead, I hope that means they're one of the sites that haven't made the ban public.

theres  a few sites I know that have in effect banned him and aren't on that list. Most of it comes down to not wanting the bad press, which is understandable

Edited by DestrO

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/09/2022 at 16:30, truckinthumper said:

I like watching Nicco play, its entertaining. 

I think he is a P.O.G., even though he claims to be some sort of operator. 

AFAIK (and I may be wrong) I think he was TA 5th Btn Rifles.  So hardly John Wick.  Weekend warrior gobshite at best.

18 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

AFAIK (and I may be wrong) I think he was TA 5th Btn Rifles.  So hardly John Wick.  Weekend warrior gobshite at best.

5 Rifles are a regular unit, not reservist.  

Edited by Colin Allen

17 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

5 Rifles are a regular unit, not reservist.  

Well, whatever the TA version was, not sure on the precise numbering

12 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

6 Rifles.

7 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

6, 7 & 8 Rifles are the Reserves

6 = South West / Exeter

7 = London & west of London

8 = Midlands and Northerners

If he was there up until 2014 he was TA, from 2014 Army Reserve

7 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

I think, sufficed to say, he doesn't have many days-away under his belt.  I find Christian Craighead fans a little OTT sometimes but in fairness the bloke has (I think) 14 medals and I was pretty chuffed with myself to get my 3rd recently.

I hung around long enough to get my second.  If I had hung around another year would have got my Long Service but tbh it wasnt worth another year in the mob!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the guy at all, but the airgun thing is a little hyped. 

He was using a Wingun SAA that had originally been converted to airsoft, which requires 3 parts changing. Shells, barrel, forcing cone. 

The airsoft and the airgun SAAs, and indeed the same is true of the Dan wesson, chiappa and the schofields, are exactly the same in terms of parts and power. That's why they're not site legal unless you drop some power down shells in there. They all come off the same Wingun line. 

The guy that sold him his, fitted it with a homemade adjustable hop, power down shells and was site legal. I think he claimed it was provided by some airsoft site overseas which was a lie. 

The airguns outnumber the airsoft versions by about 10 to 1 it seems so more than you think get converted this way for people who play theme games. 

3 hours ago, Pupa2794 said:

I'm not a fan of the guy at all, but the airgun thing is a little hyped. 

He was using a Wingun SAA that had originally been converted to airsoft, which requires 3 parts changing. Shells, barrel, forcing cone. 

The airsoft and the airgun SAAs, and indeed the same is true of the Dan wesson, chiappa and the schofields, are exactly the same in terms of parts and power. That's why they're not site legal unless you drop some power down shells in there. They all come off the same Wingun line. 

The guy that sold him his, fitted it with a homemade adjustable hop, power down shells and was site legal. I think he claimed it was provided by some airsoft site overseas which was a lie. 

The airguns outnumber the airsoft versions by about 10 to 1 it seems so more than you think get converted this way for people who play theme games. 

If it’s this, then alledgedly he was using the wrong shells

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Pupa2794 said:

I'm not a fan of the guy at all

Great to hea-

5 hours ago, Pupa2794 said:

but

LTIzOC5qcGc

Nope, I'm done with giving him the benefit of the X.  He's an utter throbber who documents his throbbing.  He doesn't deserve any assumption of innocence at this point.  If he thinks he can monetise it, he'll do it.

Honestly wish he would jump ship and move to paintball seeing as he keeps justifying his headshots by saying people should be using full face anyway but guess he couldn't claim his shots hit people when the paint splatter says otherwise.

Just now, SheriffHD said:

Honestly wish he would jump ship and move to paintball seeing as he keeps justifying his headshots by saying people should be using full face anyway but guess he couldn't claim his shots hit people when the paint splatter says otherwise.

Exactly. He'd actually have to be as accurate as he claims to be a paintball youtuber.

1 hour ago, SheriffHD said:

Easy solution …… edit in a splatter logo with the hit count 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Which is exact what the cunt didn't do

But do you know why he didn't do that ? 🤔

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.