Good Grief

#blackadder

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Kls77 said:

From something he likes doing

That's the thing, I'm not sure that he does.  His fans like to rattle off "You're just jelly of his success", but I actually pity him.  I'd hate to turn a fun hobby into a full time job where I had to travel further and further to keep making and faking more and more extreme clickbait to chase those rare multi-million-view hits.

And the tragic thing is that he doesn't even seem to enjoy it, or not in any way that's healthy, as he has to constantly surround himself with grief and conflict.  When he looks back on his career, I wonder what he'll have to feel proud about as a human being, beyond Bigger Number Better.

In terms of "yeahbut, where's the proof", there was a series of videos made 3 or 4 years ago detailing his shenanigans.  He got them taken down with copyright strikes, and, as above, he does seem to re-edit the most egregious stuff after getting the initial views.  He's good at what he does, there's no denying that.

The incident that solidified my opinion was when he was deliberately shooting a couple of players in the face, explicitly to punish them, because "dead players don't talk".  Well, they shouldn't talk about game issues, but:

1) If he was 25 or 30m away from them, how could he hear what they were talking about?

2) In order to do this, he was camping their spawn.

That's typical of the stuff that I watched.  The narcissist narrative is CHEETARS PUNASHED, but if you apply a bit of thought, he's often condemning himself more than the players that he's policing.

I'm guessing he's the sort of bellend who thinks any German made car is the height of luxury,  no matter how old and knackered it is

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

I'd hate to turn a fun hobby into a full time job

This is one of the reasons Bodgeups gave as to why he stopped filming

Edited by Cannonfodder

• Supporters
36 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

You mean, by the access roads at typical airsoft sites, right?

In Minecraft.

Obviously, momma says anything else might be construed as being criminal 😏

1329b566196b1ee8ccf25a488d2e90e3.jpg

36 minutes ago, Nick G said:

all so called 'celebs' are self obsessed pricks

Fixed that for you

57 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Words

From what I've heard from mates who've done reenactments have said,  many of them are such stichbitches they'd put most airsoft geardos to shame

5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Having met him more than once, I don't think he has the mental capacity to think about such things.  Not the sharpest.  And if he is making so much money (which I doubt) why does he drive a knackered 1990s Merc?   

One of the other things I forgot to mention in my previous post as Monkee says the guy is an absolute tool in person who is both ignorant and arrogant. 

And doing pub maths he's making at most a couple of hundred quid on his youtube revenue on average per video and then upto at very most low 4 digits. 
Youtube doesn't tend to pay well for any content that is related to airsoft or firearms. You then have to factor in he has to pay income tax on that and any costs related to playing airsoft in general. If you then add in the time it takes to edit the videos, the guy can't even be "paying himself" a tuppence of a wage. 

That's why he drives a shit heap that doesn't look like it'll get halfway round the M25.

Edited by DopeYourScope

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Whats the context, not that matters - just a very strange video.

It's about KM allegedly doing bad things at NAF despite allegedly not actually being there. The video is from a Twitch stream that Twitch have since taken down for threatening behaviour.

6 minutes ago, Lozart said:

It's about KM allegedly doing bad things at NAF despite allegedly not actually being there. The video is from a Twitch stream that Twitch have since taken down for threatening behaviour.

Ah. Seems NAF have confirmed he was not on site so the guy on ZeroIn is going to look a bit of a numpty regardless.

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

His mates are bellends too...

https://fb.watch/fhuSEZxxYA/

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. The only group of men he could gather are probably banned from going within 100 yards od schools and playgrounds 

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Without clicking the link i'm guessing from the context someone was trying to organise some "karma" for km for a percieved slight at naf, even though km wasnt there?

Pretty much, yes. So obviously Names Nicco wants to play the hard man and "take him out"!

3 hours ago, Lozart said:

Pretty much, yes. So obviously Names Nicco wants to play the hard man and "take him out"!

I like watching Nicco play, its entertaining. 

I think he is a P.O.G., even though he claims to be some sort of operator. 

I like Kicking Mustang too. He is also entertaining. 
But, like every "famous" youtuber, a bit narcissistic. 

In the end, they are doing what makes them happy. 

BUT, bowing up on each other is half F'n retarded 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.