Vz.61 Scorpion CMG tappet plate

Chris_B

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Reaching out to you guys for some much needed help...

I broke the tappet plate on my ASG Vz.61 Scorpion and I'm finding it impossible to source a new one.

I believe it's a generic part shared in most CMG/ AEP's so it's the same at the MP7 as well.

Been searching for a TM one as the ASG looks like an identical copy of the TM. Eagle6, Fire support... All the UK suppliers are out of stock of this part and searching worldwide is almost impossible. There are one or two sites that are selling it at an extortionate price which I refuse to pay for a tiny plastic part.

If anyone knows where I can source one or if anyone has one to sell I'd be grateful. I'm also on the hunt for the air nozzle as well because the ASG is slightly too big for the Nine Ball upgraded piston head I've put in it.

TIA!

tappet-plate-complete-for-mp7-electric-compact-machine-gun-series-tokyo-marui.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.