My Glock likes to pop!

xaphor

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ever seen a Glock pop?!

Green gas, Polymer slide. unsure of the brand but looks like a TM clone, might be AA if I remember.. had for ages and recently developed this problem. 

Highly amusing but not useful!

Any suggestions would be useful!

Edited by xaphor

13 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

What do you mean standard gas, no such thing lol.

What gas are you using? Polymer slide?

My bad, I've updated it now :) green gas and polymer slide :)

3 minutes ago, xaphor said:

My bad, I've updated it now :) green gas and polymer slide :)

From the visible hammer assembly it doesn’t look like it has notches on the underside of the rails to hold the slide on.

You may we’ll have to use Nuprol white gas or equivalent duster gas, or put an metal slide on it

14 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

From the visible hammer assembly it doesn’t look like it has notches on the underside of the rails to hold the slide on.

You may we’ll have to use Nuprol white gas or equivalent duster gas, or put an metal slide on it

Pulled a metal slide out of the boneyard.. issue resolved! Thankyou, I think back then when I first got it, I was trying to make it as gas efficient as possible and tried to kit it out with a TM slide, probably a little too flexible for it!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.