PTS Unity Riser

Operator Kerbs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

I’ll be honest the Ali express clones are as good if not better then shelling out on the PTS ones.

Yeh - they are cheap as chips on Aliexpress.

I see that the GBRS Hydra mount has been cloned already, and the real thing hasn't even hit market yet. 

Gotta love those guys and girls in china knocking out the clone gear - keeps our LARPsoft affordable. 

• 2 weeks later...

just to chime in. I have an unbranded t1 micro from ali and a 2nd hand pts eotech style one. Only difference apart from trades is the former has a more matte finish then the pts version. I personally don't care about either of those things. They are different products ofc so ymmv. I'd get one on offa Ali unless you need it next weekend, you'll save a substantial amount of money.

Edited by GeorgePlaysAirsoft

40 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

just to chime in. I have an unbranded t1 micro from ali and a 2nd hand pts eotech style one. Only difference apart from trades is the former has a more matte finish then the pts version. I personally don't care about either of those things. They are different products ofc so ymmv. I'd get one on offa Ali unless you need it next weekend, you'll save a substantial amount of money.

Agreed. I only provided links to the ebay seller as I have prior purchases from him (assume he sources from similar places) but is UK based so turn around is usually pretty rapid.

On 27/07/2022 at 15:44, Speedbird_666 said:

Yeh - they are cheap as chips on Aliexpress.

I see that the GBRS Hydra mount has been cloned already, and the real thing hasn't even hit market yet. 

Gotta love those guys and girls in china knocking out the clone gear - keeps our LARPsoft affordable. 

The Hydra mount is a meme mount. All the REAL SF guys are mocking the fuck out of it. 

49 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Need to lay off the homophobia there, friend.

From the forum rules:

Let's stick to saying "it looks proper shit"  instead please.

Screenshot_20220810-114956.png

Ok, so next time I go out with my gay married brother (for real) and he wears his diamanté belt that spells out butch ( for real) I’ll buy him a jaeger to apologise for being a homophonic bigot in the hope that it will placate the 20 or so people that like your response. 

On 08/08/2022 at 16:09, Groot said:

The Hydra mount is a meme mount. All the REAL SF guys are mocking the fuck out of it. 

Makes me want one even more. It's all about the memes.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.