Inactive player importing Airsoft

reinekurokawa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have done some googling and searching in this forum about importing airsoft from oversea.

Seem being a member of UKARA and being current active is a must.

I was active airsoft player in my Home country, but I have relocate to UK about 10years and since I relocate I have not be involve in any airsoft activites.

Some of those I really like to keep it and ship over here (e.g. first generation Tanaka kar 98k, TM Thompson etc). I don't think I would be joining any airsoft skirmish in the future, just keeping those as a collection. I couldn't find anyway to import it without painting it two tone.

Wondering could I find a UK airsoft dealer to import on behalf of me? or it is too much hassle?

Collecting is not a defence to import airsoft RIFs. your options are get your UKARA or join a re-enactors group.

On 25/07/2022 at 17:29, reinekurokawa said:

Wondering could I find a UK airsoft dealer to break the law on behalf of me?

Fixed.

Unfortunately if you don't have one of the defences listed in the vcra then I'm afraid you're out of luck, and no before you ask, having a shitty YouTube channel doesn't count for film or TV purposes

9 hours ago, Tommikka said:

TikTok?

Any adult who makes tiktok videos needs to have a word with themselves, and probably their hard drive checked

10 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Do you have a friend in the uk who has a UKARA that you could ship them to?

Effectively acting as if it was a sale 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nah, stop airsoft since I come over to UK.

11 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Fixed.

Unfortunately if you don't have one of the defences listed in the vcra then I'm afraid you're out of luck, and no before you ask, having a shitty YouTube channel doesn't count for film or TV purposes

21 hours ago, BigStew said:

Collecting is not a defence to import airsoft RIFs. your options are get your UKARA or join a re-enactors group.

Guess I am out of luck.

I place everything in a self storage and forget about it. Only when the self storage contact me via e-mail last week I remeber I have those.

I will just see if airsoft player want those in my home town.

Thank you guys

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.