Airsoft friendly places to test fire in Nottingham

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere that I could go for test firing airsoft weapons in Nottingham? Travelling to Skirmish & back is a bit overkill for wanting to test stuff and zero in etc. And it’s not really something I want to do on a game day either.

I live in the city centre and my garden is a shared communal space (plus some of the other residents have small animals etc too), so don’t want to cause any disturbance locally for obvious reasons. I’m aware that I must use private land with permission etc to stay within the confines of the law.

30 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

Do you have any rifle ranges close to you?

Why not ask (for the range fee) if you can use Airsoft guns.

Genuinely not sure. Will investigate. We have an axe throwing place in the city centre. Do you think it would be worth asking them also?

Edit: I asked them anyway. They said no because of insurance. Oh well. Don’t ask don’t get and all that. 🥲

Edited by Unreal Warfare

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.