Upgrading G&G Armament Combat Machine CM16 Raider

Kirandesmond

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I’ve got a cm16 raider and I wanted to upgrade the barrel and hop up for better accuracy and range, but I don’t like the look of the front stock iron site, and I was just wondering if there’s anyway to take this part off and have a silencer/muzzle break inside the rail slightly. And when I take the front sites off could I just screw on a silencer, or is there no thread at the end of the barrel? I want the look of the CM16 Wild Hog.

1BEDF76E-8B32-4F5C-8E4B-83428C3B787B.png

9BF21288-05BA-453B-A611-DD7527E6E835.jpeg

You could of bought the correct RIF, that might solve your problems…

Accuracy - better hop up and tighter barrel. Let’s also factor the ammo and quality of ammo you are using. Plenty to think about.

Sell the Raider. Buy the wild hog. Simple. Buying a new front end for your gun will be costly and you wont recover that money if/when you come to sell.

G&G hop units are fine, as is their hop rubbers. The tin foil barrel is the issue. Bin it for a ZCI or similar.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.