G&P LMT M4

THE FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm looking to get appraised my G&P LMT M4. It will come with a we/nuprol spectre w/dr sight (not pictured, the we one has no trades), no mags (due to mag sharing with several other rifs and no battery (same as mags). No original box.

I bought it second hand from a seller on here at the start of lockdown as I wanted an m4 (I had gone my whole time airsofting without owning an m4, apart from an ares honey badger!) Due to covid, personal circs and having a kid, it hasn't been used by myself other than garden plinking; I've put about 300-400 rounds max ( basically 3 or 4 mid caps. As far as I'm aware, its stock, apart from the motor; I installed an shs high torque as the gears were a bit whiney and I thought the motor was struggling with the spring (possible indication it has had work done but this wasnt bought to my attention by the seller). The new motor has made the whiney gears less teeth clenching but it's still noticable when you shoot it, but less when someone else is shooting it.

IIRC, chrono was 325-335 or thereabouts.

Externally, very nice and good condition with the expected little scuffs here and there where it has been used previously. The stock doesnt appear to be factory, rather aftermarket, but it's not one that I know of.

As far as I'm aware, these retail around 380 - 400+ from a quick google search.

Would 250 posted be acceptable without the optic, 290 with the optic?20220711_002645.thumb.jpg.26f11e953857ddf02ca43a9afbdbfa08.jpg20220711_002702.thumb.jpg.2bb6ce6c4b11457fab1ccbce3d682dac.jpg

Edited by THE FNG

Very nice looking shooter. Given these used to retail for £470 on Fire-support, I think £250 is a good place to start for the base gun.

Personally - If you had a spare stock knocking around, I would consider swapping out the PTS EPS-C jobbie on there and sell it separately as it's probably worth £25-30 on its own.

Do you have the original (LMT) Iron sights and (Tango Down) vert grip with it? That would help the sale too.

Edited by Speedbird_666

Thanks for the advice 😁

I have some iron sights that came with it; not sure if they are originals or not; it's a carey handle rear sight and a small quick release front post. Dont have the grip unfortunately.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.