Heat - mag carrying vest

Hatchet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So anyway, I was on the internet looking at things I don't need and I found this...

Remake of the bank robber mag carrying vest from HEAT.

On pre-order for £150...

(and I've just noticed they sell plush hand grenades too!)

• Supporters

No disputing it's a cool bit of kit, but it's not cheap for an occasional Airsoft loadout that's fairly limited in its use, for example, no Hydration capabilities, would I want to wear a full suit just to achieve the "look" at this time of year ? 

😜

th.jpg

PS, wasn't there an rmp covert vest not unlike that for considerably less shekels ? 

Super cool 100%.but agreed with the above statement.

I have gone through loads of ‘cool’ load outs/load carrying and tried a couple of impressions but they don’t give you the flexibility needed for airsoft.

I would certainly love to see someone looking like a bank robber with one at a game and would appreciate it, but I couldn’t get on with it myself. Certainly not at that price 

and I want those hand grenades. Have no need or use for them but man I want them lol

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

No disputing it's a cool bit of kit, but it's not cheap for an occasional Airsoft loadout that's fairly limited in its use, for example, no Hydration capabilities, would I want to wear a full suit just to achieve the "look" at this time of year ? 

😜

th.jpg

PS, wasn't there an rmp covert vest not unlike that for considerably less shekels ? 

Arktis make a couple of low profile and covert rigs for much less 👍

Actually looks pretty well made , nice materials and low production volume . given how much your average Top shelf mass produced plate carrier or chest rig is these days I don’t think £150 is too much to ask . 

• Supporters

For anyone that hasn't seen it, probably the most awesome shootout ever filmed👍

Just watched it for old times sake, now I want another FNC 😍

12 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

You'd thik they'd actually learn to aim at a target LOL. 

Cracking film though. 

Yeh if they actually aimed at individuals they might have gotten further 😂

They actually use this scene to teach the bounding retreat. The point in the film was that they weren't actually getting to rack up kills. It's covering fire meant to keep heads down and cover their escape.

But back to the vest. For a limited run item that's a pretty complex piece, as long as the quality is up to scratch I'd say that's an appropriate price

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.