Popular Videogame Airsoft Helmets & Armor (Halo, Titanfall, Stalker, etc.)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah, trust me, these fully enclosed helmets just dont work without it. The fan sits in the chin area and sucks out the moisture/air nicely. For very humid days I also have a helmet with an additional radial fan blowing onto the visor itself. :)

On 09/07/2022 at 21:00, L3wisD said:

@GearTech has been doing sci-fi armour for years now.

You could collaborate with him and watch what amazing paintjob he can come up with.

He does nice costum paintjobs on airsoft guns, thats for sure. :)

I do a lot of 3D design and built things from scratch. Currently making a Titanfall airsoft loadout (Helmet + Armor)

Next item will be a functioning Halo M319 Grenade Launcher

• 6 months later...

Hi mate, I'm a able to commission you to make me a halo reach emile helmet that can withstand airsoft pelets. I have a full halo reach emile airsoft proof outfit/suit and I can't for the life of me get the helmet. If so, could you tell me how much you require. Appreciate your time in advance. 

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, Master_Beta said:

[question]

Hi, @Master_Beta and welcome to AF-UK.  We haven't heard from this prop-maker for a while, their website is: https://printingrevolution.myshopify.com/

It'd be great to see your Halo suit - we have a few cosplayers-in-denial here. ;) 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.