Told to leave site (Anzio)...

Kls77

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yesterday at certain well known site mate was randomly chronod with his hpa m4. And was told to leave as was told it was running hot thru joule creep  . No if or Buts . So as I was his passenger I had to leave too . 130 round miles trip and one HR played ??

His gun was chrono at start . Asked what BB he was using and he said .25 and all passed 

Now site owner collared him . Asked to chrono and asked again what weight BBS he was using (he replied .25kso can convert . It passed again but had some diference in reading . So site owner said I will put some of my BBS in ( 0.3g) and asked him to fire again . Which took him over the limit thru joule creep so was asked to leave straight away as that was the rules !! I was there and tried to explain that his BBS had took it over as it was set to .25 ? But he explained how can he trust people to not change the weight of BBS to gain advantage ?? 

So he was trusting us in first place to tell him  about what BBs we was using to chrono in morning ( which we did  ) then he basically goes against it when random chronos 

Yesi know the site has rules and yes they was explained on there forums . Website and breifing .  Tbh I didn't even argue i just spoke calmly about it to them and accepted it ( so did my mate ) 

So who do we think is in the wrong ?

Edited by Jedi_Master
Site added to title for clarity

• Supporters

They've clearly had issues with people changing weights to cheat the chrono. They should have warned people in the briefing that HPA/gas users should make sure they aren't over the joule limit with THEIR 0.3s but it's their site, their rules unfortunately. 

46 minutes ago, Lozart said:

They've clearly had issues with people changing weights to cheat the chrono. They should have warned people in the briefing that HPA/gas users should make sure they aren't over the joule limit with THEIR 0.3s but it's their site, their rules unfortunately. 

We even said we haven't traveled all that way to cheat . My AEG is set to 310 FPS 

17 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Did your friend get any complaints during the first game ? 

No . Was random chrono at spawn as we both been shot 

1 hour ago, Kls77 said:

Yesterday at certain well known site

name and shame so i know to avoid. 

• Supporters

This is just a right crock of shit , he chrono’ed at the start and he passed with the ammo and set up he planned to use through out the day but he then gets random chrono’ed later by site owner and told “nope you failed due to joule creep so get off my site !” That’s the marshal running the chrono stations fault and the site owners fault for either not having good enough instructions for the marshal to follow or employing a right Mong of a marshal which is all on the site management and most DEFINITELY not on you or your mate ! Were you even offered any remedy to this seeing as the site created the problem that stopped you and your mate being able to play and so have to leave ? 
I'm sorry but That’s not just moving the goal posts that’s sticking a stamp on them and shipping them off to the other side of the country with Parcelfarce FFS ! 
Yes I agree name the site they deserve to be named and shamed . 

• Supporters

As someone who has previously stated I don't know shite about joule creep, had it explained to me in detail, but has since forgotten everything previously explained to me (it's called Homers Law, every time something new goes in, something old comes out🤣), it definitely sounds overly harsh, would it not have benefitted everyone involved if the site had then chronoed using their own quantifiable bb's, even if it was .20's & converted it to joules/fps (whatever they're used to ?) 

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

This is just a right crock of shit , he chrono’ed at the start and he passed with the ammo and set up he planned to use through out the day but he then gets random chrono’ed later by site owner and told “nope you failed due to joule creep so get off my site !” That’s the marshal running the chrono stations fault and the site owners fault for either not having good enough instructions for the marshal to follow or employing a right Mong of a marshal which is all on the site management and most DEFINITELY not on you or your mate ! Were you even offered any remedy to this seeing as the site created the problem that stopped you and your mate being able to play and so have to leave ? 
I'm sorry but That’s not just moving the goal posts that’s sticking a stamp on them and shipping them off to the other side of the country with Parcelfarce FFS ! 
Yes I agree name the site they deserve to be named and shamed . 

Was told by him and stated at brief to leave room for joule creep . But mates  hpa was set to no more than 328 ( there rules )on .2 . So mate set up for .25 and was all passed at chrono in morning . Asked at chrono what he was running and he said .25 . Fired and passed within there limits . . Tried to be reasonable and explain that we hadn't done anything wrong ( they even tagged and locked the regulator ) . But owner said can't change rules as have to do it for evyone ? 

To have an instant kickoff is a bit harsh.

As was said earlier, they must have had problems with people changing weights before to be that heavy handed

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

As someone who has previously stated I don't know shite about joule creep, had it explained to me in detail, but has since forgotten everything previously explained to me (it's called Homers Law, every time something new goes in, something old comes out🤣), it definitely sounds overly harsh, would it not have benefitted everyone involved if the site had then chronoed using their own quantifiable bb's, even if it was .20's & converted it to joules/fps (whatever they're used to ?)

All I got I have "run a site for twenty odd years . Heard it all before . My rules . It's stated on website and in brief? " 

But the way they are doing it clearly is two ways so can't win  . What i was confused with when he first spot checked my mate . All shots passed . But a few was up and down within the limits . So the owner decided he wanted to use his BBS which where .3!! Which took him over the limit in joules in joule creep 

Let me guess, Anzio? If so, the owner is well known for pulling this, hence why I have never gone there (not that I run a hot gun).

Edited by EvilMonkee

If your friend was using 0.25g and was under the limit with them, that should have been enough to meet the site's requirement.  Testing on heavier BBs and failing him when they took the power over the limit is ridiculous and unfair.

Please do state which site it was so that we can avoid it.

2 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Let me guess, Anzio? If so, the owner is well known for pulling this, hence why I have never gone there (not that I run a hot gun).

Yeah it was .. 

Just seems strange and weird on why do it ? 

Cos he's a cunt by all accounts, search on various FB forums, YT and probably on here and you will find plenty of stories.  Chalk it up to experience and don't go again.  Shame as it looks a decent site.

2 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

Yeah it was .. 

Just seems strange and weird on why do it ? 

Interesting; there is nothing on their website about chronoing with anything other than 0.20g BBs.

2 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Cos he's a cunt by all accounts, search on various FB forums, YT and probably on here and you will find plenty of stories.  Chalk it up to experience and don't go again.  Shame as it looks a decent site.

Yeah I know is cool pal to play  and not been for a few years so thought give it a go again . We followed the rules . Mate all passed with his hpa gun on set up . Regulator is locked by the marshel at first chrono ? So ur good to go then??

Random chrono . Reg tag hasn't been tampered with . He decided to use his heavy BBS ? All seems weird on why . He only had to ask mate to fire some BBS from all his mags . That would have proved that he was running the same BBS and be ok ?? But he didn't want to know because his heavier BBS had taken it over ??

Don't worry not going back lol 

Power hungry mong who just likes the sound of his own voice.

Ive avoided going to that place purely based on the fact he’s a twat and so are many of his minions.

A friend got booted a while back for using a GBBR, was over on chrono by a few fps and they wouldn’t let him adjust his NPAS to bring it under, just flat out refused to let him play as “he could adjust it at anytime”…

• Jedi_Master changed the title to Told to leave site (Anzio)...
  • Supporters

Obviously he's a total cnut, but if he's that anal about HPA & gbbr, wtf doesn't he just ban them from his sites, & go aeg etc only. 

It'll save him all his anal anxiety on gamedays, & everybody else the aggro that he creates. 

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

just flat out refused to let him play as “he could adjust it at anytime”…

yet i'm guessing scorpion evo users get no such denial......

Power hungry twat sums it up really from what I have read.

This is the bit that annoys me It is the responsibility of the players to chronograph their gun before the airsoft day starts, Chrono Stations are provided on all sites.

So chrono isn't compulsory but they fuck you immediately if you fail a random check.

Edited by EvilMonkee

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Obviously he's a total cnut, but if he's that anal about HPA & gbbr, wtf doesn't he just ban them from his sites, & go aeg etc only. 

It'll save him all his anal anxiety on gamedays, & everybody else the aggro that he creates. 

Probably so he can kick them off the site and keep their money. 

Edited by Badgerlicious

If they passed and tagged the chaps rif then they were  happy with it.  

Bloody ridiculous stunt to pull.  Thanks for naming the site.   

I'd have been shocked if it was any other site. Anzio are notorious for this. A friend of mine went to chrono with his MTW, turned all the way down, using 25's, was running about 300-305, marshall dried his teeth when chrono'ing and said he can play but if he gets pulled in game for random chrono then it's "his risk" - So it was under but still a chance of it not?

Great site for buildings, cover, layout.

Crap site for marshalls.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.