SVU Mag Pouches

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, having once again spent more money than I planned on this sodding sport...  I find I am going to be running effectively two platforms...  M4 and SVU..

Sooo...   I need some pouches to hold some SVU mags on my Mk IV Osprey Body armour.  I'm wondering if the LMG pouches would fit the mags?

Any suggestions appreciated.

------------------------------

Actually think I've answered this myself....  Found a grenade pouch in my spares box and they fit quite snugly.

Edited by Dan Robinson
A little discovery

• Supporters

There's the obvious (and no doubt soon to be suggested by others) Smersh SVD rig that you could easily put over your Osprey. All the SVD pouches on Grey Shop call them suitable for .338 mags in general so maybe the 338 pouches from Warrior would work? https://www.uktactical.com/product/warrior-338-single-mag-multicam-5542 (I actually have a couple in tan if you're interested).

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Could be interested indeed, but I might well invest in a couple nade pouches on eBay as there's a few that are the same as my kit already. 👍

No worries, drop me a message if you fancy them.

2 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Well, having once again spent more money than I planned on this sodding sport...  I find I am going to be running effectively two platforms...  M4 and SVU..

Sooo...   I need some pouches to hold some SVU mags on my Mk IV Osprey Body armour.  I'm wondering if the LMG pouches would fit the mags?

Any suggestions appreciated.

------------------------------

Actually think I've answered this myself....  Found a grenade pouch in my spares box and they fit quite snugly.

Had I known I would have tried the mags in these. 

Not 100% they would fit, but they do take large G36 and 7.62 AK mags. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.