Magpul!!!

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pmags - Definately worth it, other that nothing is really amazing although their foregrips are good. Magpul masada is a beast but I'm not a fan of magpulised m4s. When upgrading my m4 I'm keeping the magpul to a minimum with only Pmags and railcovers.

• Supporters

oh yeah, i forgot about the masada, I have mixed feelings about it: its brilliant, looks good (for magpul :P) but I couldn't love it, and for that reason I couldn't buy one

i think the loadout makes a big difference on weather magpul looks good or not , if you have a very modern tac loadout i would say it looks good , but say for example a flaktarn loadout i think it would look crap , .. the stuff is good for real steel obv because it was made for a purpose , mixed feelings on magpul , i would and i wouldnt ... depends what gun what loadout ... and ov what price range :P

I know the only place I've seen it is errrrrrrrrr e.hobbies asia but I wish you could get that level of camo done on any gun, unless you can?

That didnt really help your point most of them are still ugly the only 2 nice ones were the L96 and the g36C as they actually like real camo.

Magpul's gear is cool.

If you've got the money and like the look of it then Magpul it up!

Its down to personal preference.

Archived