G&G Daniel Defence L85

Killaway

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, new to airsoft and picked up an L85A2. 

I've got the adapter block I'll need for the Defence Rail, however, because I bought the rail second hand there is no screw with it.  The ICS Defence rail seems impossible to get hold of, so just wondering if I was to buy a new Defence rail (G&G variant) would this come with the screw I'll need to fit it to my ICS rifle? 

Really hope so because I've bought one lol. Had a nightmare trying to find a screw for the rail (which is literally all I need is the screw to go into the bottom of the adapter block) 

Any help would be much appreciated 

Scott

I asked the retailers but they just said it comes with numerous fittings lol it's also coming from Canada because I couldn't find anywhere over here (UK) with one in stock. 

Probably be the cheaper and quicker option Jim yea, I'm gunna go to screwfix at weekend and see if they can sort me with one. But now I have another rail on the way anyway lol 

4 minutes ago, Killaway said:

I asked the retailers but they just said it comes with numerous fittings lol it's also coming from Canada because I couldn't find anywhere over here (UK) with one in stock. 

Probably be the cheaper and quicker option Jim yea, I'm gunna go to screwfix at weekend and see if they can sort me with one. But now I have another rail on the way anyway lol 

any pictures of where it needs to go ? An approximate diameter of the hole and length of screw / bolt and I’ll see if I’ve got anything that may help you out .

So an M5 or M6 bolt at 25mm would be the first choice to try imo .

im happy to have a rummage later and if I’ve got anything suitable I’ll pop them in the post for you if you like ?

4 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

So an M5 or M6 bolt at 25mm would be the first choice to try imo .

im happy to have a rummage later and if I’ve got anything suitable I’ll pop them in the post for you if you like ?

yea that would be greatly appreciated if you would! Just drop me a pm for details etc whenever you're ready. Thanks so much! 

1 hour ago, Killaway said:

yea that would be greatly appreciated if you would! Just drop me a pm for details etc whenever you're ready. Thanks so much! 

had a quick rummage , I’ve only got up to M5 here and only up the 20mm thread length , I’d happily stick a couple in the post for you but looking at your pics I think too short if you want it to go all the way through the block ? 

image.thumb.jpg.2758fe75aefef9d73e51233860a52c3d.jpg

Edited by JimFromHorsham

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.