Acetach Blaster Review

NeonMidnight

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have had the Acetach Brighter C for a while. It was definitely worth the money and lived up too the reputation. I show up to every game knowing I have the brightest tracer there. Other than just being cool it makes it easy to see my BBs when several people are firing at the same time.

Muzzle flash tracers have become really popular and most people at my site. So I decided to go in for the upgrade and just got the Blaster in the post yesterday. 

image.png.4c5e18441040aa72b34a022b29ddc072.png

It comes with a standard 14mm CCW thread and a 11mm pistol adapter in the box.

The construction is really good. Its feel a lot better built than my old tracer and is made of some kind of strong metal alloy. I don't doubt that it will take some hits without breaking. I really like the aggressive but stealthy design. It's also still surprisingly light and small and doesn't really affect my speed and manoeuvrability.

Just like the Brighter C this comes with an internal battery and a USB charging cable. I really hope this is the future for all attachments. Its so much easier than trying to keep hard to find batteries around. I'm defiantly willing to pay for the feature.

When you unscrew the back you find the USB charging port and a small button. The button can be used to turn the tracer on and off as well as as change the firing mode. The Blaster also comes with a sleep mode to save on power when you are not using it. You just shake to unit to wake it up.

There are 3 firing modes. Tracer, Flame and Tracer & Flame mode. So you can just use the tracer or muzzle flash separately if you wish.

The tracer like with all Acetech stuff is very bright. Just as bright as the Brighter C. I do like shooting green blots of lightning. The muzzle flash in Flame mode is this nice realistic bright orange. Apparently it gets even brighter when you use it with a gas pistol or in a foggy situation.

Using the Tracer with the Flame mode together is amazing. I had loads of fun just firing rounds off last night in the dark. I can't wait to take it too a dark game and really see what it's like in combat. 

I really like the look, weight and small size. Perfect for me as I play a lot of QCB. The internal battery is a luxury I'm starting to feel like I can't do without. Then actually using it it just fun and outright cool. I would defiantly recommend it for any player and will be keeping it for a while.

21 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

This 100% reads like a shill advert.

I'm not saying that it is.

But it 100% reads like it.

Just a review. I'm thinking of doing more airsoft reviews but I kind of suck at it. I also made an unboxing video for youtube but I think I might need a bit more practise before posting it. Have to see how it is after I edit it. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.