Paras will be Paras

Cannonfodder

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not a massive amount to be proud off with this current government so I will take roasting a prostitute on camera 

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

roasting a prostitute

Seems to be a voluntary participant.  Absolute champ, doing more to support our boys than any Defence Minister in living memory.

She wasn’t a prostitute (angry cop does clarify that part way through the video - but possibly needed to start with that  theme to illustrate a point)

There are a few leaks / or releases of information on the whole subject.

I believe that the first outing was the ‘leak’ of a social media message that a large number of personnel have had to be advised to pop to the clinic, due to an individual who had been signed into camp numerous times (31 sound familiar?)

Then the videos appeared (either due to circulation that eventually ends up in a leak or due to the attention from the leaked message and getting their 15 minutes of fame)

The videos have nothing ‘wrong’, but distribution/publishing without permission could be an offence, otherwise it’s just bad privacy & ‘bringing into disrepute’

But the outcome of their being pulled from deployment is not purely down to this incident.

Theres more to it from previous issues in the unit, and unless the letter was officially released CGSs letter has also been leaked to the public domain 

I've just been doing the maths. If we take 8 squaddies as an average, over 31 visits that's 248 fucks or 37.5% of the whole Battalion. 

4f3ed250854224b950c1e15907588e00.jpeg.89990a40c3aeedc644edd733fceb8281.jpeg

Edited by Cannonfodder

She must have been walking like John Wayne out of the barracks afterwards. Fair play to her.

What makes me laugh is the whole 'denigrate women' BS that's coming from the new CO.

Surely if she was un-coerced into her actions (31 times!), surely it should be seen as win for feminism and the rights of women to express themselves sexually with numerous partners without prejudice? That's what the blue-haired screamers would want the world to think, surely? I thought the Army was now singing from the same 'woke' song book?

What a fucking clown world we live in.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

the whole 'denigrate women' BS

Wait, wait, wait: is their gender being assumed from their genitals? 🤔

Sounds like someone needs to re-do their Diversity, Inclusion and Equity training.

34 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Wait, wait, wait: is their gender being assumed from their genitals? 🤔

Sounds like someone needs to re-do their Diversity, Inclusion and Equity training.

DE&I Training.

Where it's bad to even say 'Your hair looks nice today' to a colleague as it could be construed as a micro-aggression.

Did my training last month.....🙄

So glad I am my own Human Resource department....  And Elf & Safety Womble...

Our company policy is simple - "Don't be a dick.  Don't do anything that will hurt yourself - or the bellend standing next to you."  Thankfully the people that work for me have much the same outlook on life.

20 years of running my own company means I am probably unemployable now in this country.

Edited by Dan Robinson

3 hours ago, Floperator said:

I suppose its a step up from sucking each other off in the Falklands NAAFI 'for a laugh'

@Tackleit was all over Fill Yer Boots a few months ago, again some mungo filmed it on their phone...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Floperator said:

@Tackleit was all over Fill Yer Boots a few months ago, again some mungo filmed it on their phone...

LOL, we've all done things "for a laugh", within reason 🤮

In my regiment we were a lot more sensible, unless you were a Danish holiday rep in Cyprus 😬

7 hours ago, Floperator said:

I suppose its a step up from sucking each other off in the Falklands NAAFI 'for a laugh'

Or kidnapping and raping a homeless guy like (If I remember correctly) 3 Para Mortar Plt did back in the mid 80s according to legend....

5 hours ago, Tackle said:

In my regiment we were a lot more sensible, unless you were a Danish holiday rep in Cyprus 😬

You can't post that and leave us hanging. We need to know more

10 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

What makes me laugh is the whole 'denigrate women' BS that's coming from the new CO.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't a case of him having to put out a statement to keep the whining pc brigade happy. 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

That's the one, thankfully I was out before then & never had the displeasure of knowing those 3 pos. 

5 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Shit, I was expecting a midly amusing story not that

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Or kidnapping and raping a homeless guy like (If I remember correctly) 3 Para Mortar Plt did back in the mid 80s according to legend....

Well, this thread took a dark turn....

13 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Well, this thread took a dark turn....

If only that was the worst thing Paras had done.  Shortly before my Falklands Tour in 2016/17 they were kicked off Mount Pleasant Base for basically creating a ghetto in the accommodation and jumping out of ceiling voids and mugging their fellow soldiers. 

Fucking animals.  But you would want them in a scrap.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.