M203 fitted to G&G cm16 war hog

Krisrom

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently purchased a Bell m203 to fit under my main rifle which is a G&G cm16, however there appears to be quite the cab between the rail and grenade launcher.

I am unable to find a two part hand guard to fit with the launcher due to the hand guard being of metlock.

is there another/better way of attaching the launcher to this gun

P.S Is there a way I can upgrade my handguard from the one it has to another. It's hard to find handguards for a Wild Hog in the UK

Edited by Krisrom

Do you mean this https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/double-bell-m203-40mm-under-barrel-9-grenade-launcher the M203 was designed to hang of the barrel so any ris is going to have a large gap. Options are live with it. Or get a launcher designed with ris in mind. A mad bull or an EGLM.

• Supporters
17 hours ago, BigStew said:

Do you mean this https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/double-bell-m203-40mm-under-barrel-9-grenade-launcher the M203 was designed to hang of the barrel so any ris is going to have a large gap. Options are live with it. Or get a launcher designed with ris in mind. A mad bull or an EGLM.

They come with a 20mm rail mount as well. Just needs swapping over and then it'll attach to the bottom rail.

7 hours ago, Lozart said:

They come with a 20mm rail mount as well. Just needs swapping over and then it'll attach to the bottom rail.

I may be wrong but my understanding is the op is using the rail and doesn't like the gap the rail creates.

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I may be wrong but my understanding is the op is using the rail and doesn't like the gap the rail creates.

Gotcha, re-read it and that makes sense.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.