Appraise more of my extensive collection PT2: Rifles and gear.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Some more stuff! Need prices ta! 

nHquwEZ.jpg

QhWus4V.jpg

lRNs5KQ.jpg

nAZwMqq.jpg

z7I50fL.jpg

lT9OrMY.jpg

Dytac SLR AK74 - 284FPS on .28 

ZCI 433mm Inner Barrel  

Guarder Clear Hop Rubber  

SHS 14 ½ piston  

G&G brass Cylinder Head  

G&G V3 Gearbox  

G&G Bushings  

SLD Piston Head  

S&T Aluminium Full Cylinder  

Lct Hop unit  

Perun basic Mosfet  

Sorbo  

SHS High Torque  

ZCI Advanced 18:1 gearset.  

Deans wired. 

Completely gutted and rebuilt as the stock gearbox was nasty. A very very quiet rifle (For an AK). Perfectly shimmed. Steel Receiver parts. The current railed cover is a CYMA one, but will include the original steel Dytac one along with the rear AK sight. 

Includes a single high cap mag. 

Has seen maybe 4/5 Skirmishes. Has a little wear but nothing to write home about. 

Can be shipped. 

-----------------------------------------

uBHTX8p.jpg

SYq79iq.jpg

hT8ILJ2.jpg

upTEmZd.jpg

oSrxzCp.jpg

21bHPAa.jpg

SRC XM8C

Unskirmished. With minor storage marks. 

O&T steel inner barrel 6.04mm. 

Guarder Clear Rubber (I think). 

Wired to Tamiya

Never got around to modifying it further. It may have a XT 22TPA Neo High Torque motor but not 100% certain right now. Will have to open it and look.

A cute and rare thing. Comes with a single high cap mag.... Could probably ship. 

----------------------------------------

mTsUCkg.jpg

Wyp5wiH.jpg

7P1Nhih.jpg

FZTfEaU.jpg

wD6YXrC.jpg

JO4K7pc.jpg

GX8Xmjq.jpg

Unissued Full Swiss M83 TAZ uniform for the large/tall of us. Only worn to try for size... Then I lost a stone and a bit within a month. 

Trousers are the all important 38" Waist/32" Leg size which is difficult to find. 

The Field shirt is 44-46" Chest. 

Also includes brand new helmet cover. 

------------------------------------------------

crMcDpt.jpg

3k0iAZi.jpg

k0W4T3K.jpg

0Z5Nk5i.jpg

tYsLHn7.jpg

54jLtHC.jpg

Russian SSO/SPOSN Smersh for SVD and VSS Short mags. Also includes AK Pouches if you want to switch out. 

Used twice. Has a little but of dried dirt on it, but completely solid bit of kit, with no obvious loose stitching or other issues. Olive Drab colour. Since the war and COVID started, prices have been going up and up for a new set of these. (180 euros for a new set, not including the spare pouches mine has). 

What do you reckon on this?

--------------------------------------

i4Rl6zc.jpg

PjWBxDf.jpg

66PJVjn.jpg

Slightly used FMA Airframe. 

I bought this open box in a shop going out of business. I used it twice and never used it again as I decided I am not a helmet guy in the slightest. 

It's very solid, has some scratches from storage. Nothing wrong with it otherwise. 

It's a large size and fits my 62cm noggin with room to spare. 

-----------

There you have it for now! More things will be coming up for appraisal in the next few weeks.  Any help with pricing would be ace!

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters

Hate to say it Rob, I've just been offered an od airframe for £20 all in, don't know if it's fma but in all honesty it looks identical to yours, plus I think there's one in the classifieds for £30, so anywhere between the two ?. 

As for the rest, Dunno but I love the ak74 (& I don't usually like ak's), so registering my interest in it, depending on the price obviously lol. 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Russian SSO/SPOSN Smersh for SVD and VSS Short mags. Also includes AK Pouches

In my opinion I would say your looking at £100-£120 all in. As you point out the current global events are restricting stock, but unfortunately it current gen ( has been seen in use by Russians involved in Syria) and not the more desirable Avizant, Oxford version's which are always in very high demand.  

You may increase  your total if you sell the smersh in the AK set up and split the svd/vss mags off separately, but that depends if you want the work.

If I had the money (and I don't unfortunately) I would have that XM8, even as a wall-hanger. 

It's so brilliantly ugly that it makes it anti-cool, which is cool in itself.....makes sense in my head at least.....😵 

Gotta love that classic early '00s styling. 

I have the shorter version of the dytac and I gutted mine too. Titan, 13.1 gears etc 

Bought it on sale for £230 last year before throwing another £150 into it as it wasn't good stock but it looks great 😁

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.