Selling up

P13

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there any bulk buyers on here? I am looking to sell up but would prefer to sell in bulk, can anyone point me in a right direction? 

Nope, you’ll lose a sh*t tonne of cash though doing it that way.

There is zero chance everything you have is exactly what somebody else wants, so nobody privately will buy it all.

And unless you want to get seriously scalped, no re-seller will buy it, as they’ll need to make a profit, but won’t be able to sell it second hand for any more than you can.

Drop of quick list of your weapons and major bits of kit in appraisal’s, but typically kit is about 50% of retail if it’s perfect, weapons 60-70%, again if perfect and unmolested. Realistically, anything you think of as “upgraded” in any way, or anything painted, will be worth less than a standard weapon.

23 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nope, you’ll lose a sh*t tonne of cash though doing it that way.

There is zero chance everything you have is exactly what somebody else wants, so nobody privately will buy it all.

And unless you want to get seriously scalped, no re-seller will buy it, as they’ll need to make a profit, but won’t be able to sell it second hand for any more than you can.

Drop of quick list of your weapons and major bits of kit in appraisal’s, but typically kit is about 50% of retail if it’s perfect, weapons 60-70%, again if perfect and unmolested. Realistically, anything you think of as “upgraded” in any way, or anything painted, will be worth less than a standard weapon.

Thanks RDB, to be honest I am just looking for a nice quick easy sell. 

I have so much stuff here, it’s going to take a while to sort and sell individually. 

will start the process though.

To be honest I ain’t to fussed on someone else making a bit.

i very much doubt I’ll use it again

Fubar Bundy sell stuff on your behalf on a commission basis. It's possible other shops would do this. Can't hurt to ask your local shops.

On 26/06/2022 at 16:23, rocketdogbert said:

nything painted, will be worth less than a standard weapon.

With a couple* of notable exceptions but I'll agree it does shrink the perspective customer base

*Very few, Geartech/(Chris?) Being the only one I could actually name....

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.