The bullet goes below Where I aim

El_Reptile31

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Agreed, there are loads of YouTube videos on how to do it for various guns.  Your hop unit will be under the dust cover. What they don't generally show is the trajectory.  Credit to Novritsch, he actually explains and shows that here.

What I do is to over hop, to ensure that I have at least enough hop applied, then dial it back slowly until the BB just lifts towards the end of its flight.  It helps to have someone standing off to the side to observe your trajectory.

2 hours ago, Emergencychimps said:

Have you adjusted the hop at all? Sounds like you're pretty new to the sport, set your hop then your sights. 

Thank you very much, thanks to you, I found out that the real problem is in the hop setting.  I don't do this sport professionally, but I use it for hobby purposes.  Unfortunately, this sport is not common in my country.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.