Where can i find this nuprol part?

DannyZall

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have a nuprol nx300 when I got it "new" from patrol base some while ago the left side switch wasn't working, so after just deciding to live with it for a while I decided recently to take it apart and I've found the left side micro switch "which is soldered to the back of the board" is broken, I've been looking around for any spares but to no avail, so this is sort of my last hope really.image.png.2a4b65961147cc354b639c1c367d5e22.png

It's the same light unit that you'll find all over AliExpress, but you've paid for Nuprol's laser-etched logo and a some semblance warranty that you curiously didn't utilise.

With that in mind, given that the entire weapon light is only ~£25 shipped from Aliexpress, most would opt to bin off the damaged unit and buy another. 

You can buy an 'upgraded switch' with a removable rail mounted pressure pad for about the same money as a light unit itself.

Of course you could try to contact Nuprol themselves and ask about spares. Good luck with that.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.