Tokyo Marui SCAR L stock take down

Zooankski

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone have any clue how to strip the SCAR stock? Looking to rewire it but I can't figure out how it comes apart and cannot find information anywhere. Any help on this would be great!

21 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

It's in the thread title.....😜

Doh!  Silly me, thanks @Speedbird_666.

Do the following:

Remove the large rear screw that sits top opf the 20mm rail.

Remove two small screws that are parallel to each other - Do this on both sides of the reciever.

Start to fold the stock and you will see in the central butt plate of the body one long screw to remove.

The stock will then come free.

Any issues, I can provide photos.

Edited by Sneaky

Thanks all. I figured it out. Removing the stock from the body was not the issue. It was actually separating the stock in to 2 parts for re wiring but eventually that proved easy enough too!. 2 screws towards the rear front part of the stock when folded and simply slide the back part out! Appreciate the help.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.