maple leaf crazy jet barrel for mp7

parramoom

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone ever used one of these ive got a kwa mp7 coming and im looking to get stupid long range whilst being accurate and these from what ive heard are really good

12 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

You’ll go way over power on a GBB KWA with a long barrel. Improving the hop is the way to go

How would i improve the hop also the barrel dont look super long on firesupport but your maybe right its my first gbbr i got sick of batteries i just wanna make the range super long whilst being accurate enough

1 minute ago, parramoom said:

How would i improve the hop also the barrel dont look super long on firesupport but your maybe right its my first gbbr i got sick of batteries i just wanna make the range super long whilst being accurate enough

“just” lol

you need a hop that will lift heavy bb’s, you won’t get super long range with 0.25’s 🤦🏻‍♂️

So what do you mean by long range?

what do you have at the moment?

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

“just” lol

you need a hop that will lift heavy bb’s, you won’t get super long range with 0.25’s 🤦🏻‍♂️

Mile and a half 😂😂

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

“just” lol

Thats true im thinking of using .32 and i was using a ics ces p but i really liked an mp7 so i got a gbbr one the ics had a range of like 70 foot then died off i might upgrade sometime soon but im kinda bored of it also sorry if i sound like a propper noob im new to modding really and only understand a few things on aegs but im new to gbbrs

6 minutes ago, parramoom said:

Thats true im thinking of using .32 and i was using a ics ces p but i really liked an mp7 so i got a gbbr one the ics had a range of like 70 foot then died off i might upgrade sometime soon but im kinda bored of it also sorry if i sound like a propper noob im new to modding really and only understand a few things on aegs but im new to gbbrs

Yes, but what range does your MP7 now?

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yes, but what range does your MP7 now?

Like about 100 foot for me it isnt long enough range id be happy to just get a little bit more since i play at a big woodland site

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

So put a different hop rubber and better hop unit in it, and use at least .36’s

Alright thank you mate will do could you recommend any that are good ??

No idea what alternatives are out there for the MP7, sorry.

Maple leaf do a series of KWA specific hop rubbers,  that fit both the LM4 and the Vector, the MP7 might be the same 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.