New airsoft players Manchester

BFG00123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys and girls, I have been played airsoft for 8 years back in Hong Kong, and I have moved to the UK to continue my airsoft skrmishing journey.

My regular airsoft site is Chemical Airsoft as it's close to my home, and I have been got the membership from there. 

I have also got the MVT as defence to import airsoft, u know I am eagar to join enactment in the future. However in the recent restoration request it was rejected by Border Force due to they claimed I had no defence at the time I shipped my RIF (but I had got it even before shipping) and also BF Guy told me it's a must the airsoft site joined UKARA and it should be earlier than shipping my airsoft. 

I have filed review email to BF and wish me luck. Looking forward to join airsoft game with my own RIF in the future.

Edited by BFG00123

Hi @BFG00123👋

Climb aboard the good ship Afuk and enjoy the ride.👍

regards 

• 2 months later...

Also in Manchester, maybe I'll see you around.

Is Chemical Airsoft the one in Oldham/Ashton in the old pharmaceutical building?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.