Did not make myself clear so using reddit

Constant

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You know this is predominantly a UK forum?

Or are you importing from a UK company? You haven’t provided any links dude

Did you check with extreme Airsoft if they would ship to France? I'm sure they would at a price. Although not with primers.

I guess you guys didn't understand what I meant.

I already bought the grenade and myUS has it.

The problem is that they are not shipping it to France.

The reason I bought from Extremeairsoft is that it was the cheapest in their site but they do not propose any international shipping.

If they did, I would have shipped it directly from them.

MyUS proposed me return to the extreme airsoft but extremeairsoft hasn't made any reply to me for a week so I can't ship it.

Another thing that I can do is sending it to a lad in UK who is willing to ship it to France.

The reason why I am asking for help here in this forum.

So why did myus accept it knowing they can't ship it to France. Am I missing something?🙂

As you arranged a third party courier then extreme airsoft aren't liable for anything. Their part in the sale ended when they handed the parcel over to the courier you arranged. 

Also they do ship abroad, otherwise why would the T&Cs contain this?

For international orders (outside the UK), all import duties and taxes for the goods entering your country are your responsibility to pay, so please find out the applicable rates of your country before ordering.

All in all this looks dodgy as fuck and I get the feeling we're not getting the full picture 

@ShamalmyUS only knows if they can ship the product when it arrives in their warehouse.

I said I was stupid to forget that they do not ship airsoft equipment. it's written on their website but I forgot.

I don't know what's so difficult to understand.

@Cannonfodder What's dodgy? I said I'm the stupid one for forgetting that myUS doesn't accept shipping airsoft equipment.

They can't know what I bought before it arrives to the warehouse.

I've never blamed extreme airsoft for this. If they don't want to refund me that's all but they should at least answer my e mail.

they also do not propose international shipping. When I clicked on country, it only shows United Kingdom.

It's maybe because Quake 8 is not the product they want to ship to overseas.

I really don't understand these comments that are trying to blame me for some reason.

I'm just asking for help. If you don't want to or can't, what's the point of leaving me a message.

I left the same post on reddit to find if someone can help me, no one left a comment while 400 people saw it.

So if you have nothing else you can do to help me, stop wasting your time and mine.

Edited by Constant

• Supporters

I suggest that you start over.  Forget the back-story, it's not relevant.

Just spell out clearly what you are asking someone to do, in terms of actions, items, and money.  What's going to be received, what's going to be sent, who's paying for it, and how.

1 hour ago, Constant said:

What's dodgy?

Call me cynical, but when someone's first post is basically asking for someone to spend their money on something it makes me suspicious. 

download.jpeg.43eadc5b75e3355c2737e6f7ce035b1d.jpeg

2 hours ago, Constant said:

So if you have nothing else you can do to help me, stop wasting your time and mine.

And that, my friends, is the perfect way for a new member  to ensure established forum members will help. 
I expect it’s a language barrier thing

@Cannonfodder

Well, you just don't understand your own language then.

In which part of the text do you see that I ask someone to spend their money?

I'm just asking for help. I never mentionned, "I'll send you my package then you will send it to me with your own money."

I asked a guy on reddit before to get a safariland holster. He told me that I should only pay him the shipping fee. 

I gave him 30 dollar more for his service.

So if you don't understand, ask for more information.

It just shows your character trying to belittle others

@rocketdogbert

Many comments are accusing me of something other than asking for more information.

That's how you welcome in UK I guess.

I could have just put screen shot of everything but I didn't think it would be necessary because not everyone who sees this post would help me.

and if these people actually wanted to help, they would have asked for more information.

But no, they are making a weird assumptions as if I'm going to fraud them.

You know what? I made the same exact post on reddit. No one left comments such as yours and the @Cannonfodder even though there is way more views there.

and see where it's getting. People who don't want to help, just leaving weird ass comment making me some kind of frauder and I waste my time responding to them.

So it's happening exactly as I said.

@Rogerborg Just showing your intelligence

The first question for me is are you ( @Constant ) allowed to import blank firing grenades into France through a domestic courier . 

the second question is am I (hypothetically ) allowed to export a blank firing grenade from the U.K. using a domestic courier .

it would be your name outgoing but all my details on the customs declaration paperwork . 

@JimFromHorsham

They already sell it in Europe so I don't think it doesn't really matter.

To answer your second question, Idk that's why I wrote specifically if your law allows it.

Anyway I found a person on reddit.

19 minutes ago, Constant said:

@JimFromHorsham

They already sell it in Europe so I don't think it doesn't really matter.

To answer your second question, Idk that's why I wrote specifically if your law allows it.

Anyway I found a person on reddit.

Excellent, I doubt we will ever hear from you again. I know I definitely won’t 🤣🤣

• Constant changed the title to azef

PWhy is it that whenever someone posts a big song and dance about leaving somewhere online, they always come back an hour or so later? 

6 hours ago, Tackle said:

images (14).jpg

Possibly both😏

b7fe3847-28a2-48b2-a444-79d9880fff85_text.gif.e3df0525fefa3536ee416b033c9e7367.gif

• Jedi_Master changed the title to Did not make myself clear so using reddit
  • Jedi_Master locked this topic
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.