Wolverine hpa leak?

RohanAlex123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got myself a mtw a few weeks back and have recently put a new barrel and hop rubber in. I left my regulator and bottles in the car by mistake a few days ago when it was really hot. They had about 1.5k psi left in and when I got them out I think they were about 500psi ish.

Ever since then I've struggled with really inconsistent shots from my mtw. Have to crank the reg up to 100 psi just to hit the range I used to off 60psi. Haven't checked the fps as I don't have a crono.

I've only just noticed that when I put the reg on and fire a few shots my reg psi seems to creep all the way up to over 160psi. 

See video.

Do you think it's a regulator issue or something to do with my engine? 

The easiest way to tell is borrow a different tank and reg and/or use your reg with someone else's gun.

Thay being said it looks like it's your regs refresh rate that is the issue.

That reg looks like an balystik 800c clone, good chance the qc is poor or orings are damaged from the heat.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.