Specna Arms PDW stock conversion to M4

Dan Robinson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Between being a bit short for my large frame, and not holding a sensible battery internally.  I have two options to make my primary gun more sensible... 

1. Wait for the stock tube extension to be instock somewhere and live with the overall length. 
  2. Change the stock completely. 

I've seen a new stock tube on Patrolbase, but i need an adapter and stock to go with it. 

As seems to be the case with this hobby, I've alreay spent more than is probably wise on this gun when I add up the purchase and the upgrades, but fuck it.... Whats another £50 / £60?.

Can, any kind members point me in the right direction on this one? 

Cheers. 

You just need a buffer tube and butt plate (the one with sling attachment loops).

Both can be bought for €20 or less, then add whatever stock you want.

Keep in mind that you may need longer wires because afaik the "pdw" versions may have shorter wires installed.

37 minutes ago, Skara said:

You just need a buffer tube and butt plate (the one with sling attachment loops).

Both can be bought for €20 or less, then add whatever stock you want.

Keep in mind that you may need longer wires because afaik the "pdw" versions may have shorter wires installed.

Cheers for that.  Have you a linky to a suitable butt plate? 

OR, if you still want a PDW style stock but with TONS of battery space, and you like a borderline impossible challenge, you could try and source a King Arms PDW stock like the ones I have on my AEGS in the picture below (the two M4s are Specnas btw).

WwMDqee.jpg

cDrO8cP.jpg

Borderline impossible challenge because I got the last two available in Europe and as of now the only two places you can get them from are tiger111hk and directly from King Arms.

19 minutes ago, Skara said:

OR, if you still want a PDW style stock but with TONS of battery space, and you like a borderline impossible challenge, you could try and source a King Arms PDW stock like the ones I have on my AEGS in the picture below (the two M4s are Specnas btw).

WwMDqee.jpg

cDrO8cP.jpg

Borderline impossible challenge because I got the last two available in Europe and as of now the only two places you can get them from are tiger111hk and directly from King Arms.

Or you could just be nice and send me that AEG on the bottom? 

I think i have a bit of a lob on. 😂

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Cheap'n'cheerful: ebay or Ant-Supplies

You'll need AEG fitting, not GBB.

Will have a look wheb i get home.  Thought there needed ti be another adapter in there before the buffer tube. 

5 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Thought there needed ti be another adapter in there before the buffer tube. 

Shouldn't need any adapter on a Specna CORE - The buffer tube mounts directly onto the receiver extension stub with a screw that goes into the back of the gearbox spring guide. This serves to lock the gearbox in place, and pulls the buffer tube into tension on the back of the gun thus securing it.

image.png.20fee8347e98ad9da2dd61aa2a93c1b4.png

A sling plate is needed to cover the gaping hole left in the back of the receiver.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.