Once again Americans/HPA users/Geardo's ruin it for the rest of us

rj1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

giphy.gif

Yeah you Michael Jackson, moonwalked your way out of that one.  You can talk all the incel shit all you want, You had the chance to speak to me directly and see how much of an "incel" I am and bitched out. Moon walked your senile ass outta dodge. And what the fuck is with the incel talk lol? I had a kid when I was in my early 20's bro, I've been fucking "hot women" as worded by the sexual Tyrannosaurus tackle. 

I'm not even gonna continue roasting you. The shit is too FREE for me.

I hate being the one to have to tell you this, but your right hand is not a "hot woman".

Guest Mr. No_Face
Just now, colinjallen said:

I hate being the one to have to tell you this, but your right hand is not a "hot woman".

Uh-oh the jokes are coming now lol. It's no longer about the facts. That ship has sailed. This was one of the biggest idiots posting in the thread referencing Dunn Kruger syndrome thinking he was intelligent. This dumb fuck is the Dunn Kruger poster child... LOL!

also right hand's cannot conceive a child.

2 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

I don't have the energy to engage in jokes now. But I really hope the folks that have been reading this finally realise that when I say 85% of the active users on here are ignorant and unintelligent I ain't bullshitting you. This was one guy against 8+ members who, laughed, mocked what I said as if it were the most, ridiculous, most asinine statement they'd ever heard. Scroll back and read the entire thread and see how brazen they were in their absolute stupidity.

It's like I'm the only guy on here that has the guts to call these idiots out time after time. 

Guts?  All that you have done is to show anyone who reads this thread that you are an arsehole.  You really do have a massively over-inflated view of your own capability.

1 minute ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Uh-oh the jokes are coming now lol. It's no longer about the facts. That ship has sailed. This was one of the biggest idiots posting in the thread referencing Dunn Kruger syndrome thinking he was intelligent. This dumb fuck is the Dunn Kruger poster child... LOL!

also right hand's cannot conceive a child.

Dunn Kruger?  You cannot even get that right.  

Ok, your left hand then;).

12 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

You can call it pre-emptive.

It's what will save your life and what you're taught in security, personal safety or any martial arts.

This is actually so far from what is taught in the vast majority, if not all of martial arts its untrue unless of course you are referring to the likes of MMA which is more a hash up of offensive techniques taught in various martial arts. Likewise in security or personal safety the first things you are taught is de-escalation techniques or to remove yourself from the situation only.

What you are describing is probably the reason for the majority of "self defense" killings in the United States.

Guest Mr. No_Face
10 minutes ago, colinjallen said:

Guts?  All that you have done is to show anyone who reads this thread that you are an arsehole.  You really do have a massively over-inflated view of your own capability.

Arsehole but I'm no longer wrong now? I also don't care one bit about coming off as a arsehole, I have literally zero patience for blatant displays of ignorance and stupidity. The level of hostility you received from me was warranted since you were so blinded by your stupidity and needed the reality check. 

4 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

This is actually so far from what is taught in the vast majority, if not all of martial arts its untrue unless of course you are referring to the likes of MMA which is more a hash up of offensive techniques taught in various martial arts. Likewise in security or personal safety the first things you are taught is de-escalation techniques or to remove yourself from the situation only.

What you are describing is probably the reason for the majority of "self defense" killings in the United States.

Nope, I'm not about to go full circle again with some other retard that's walked into this. Nope. No way LOL

These are all the references you need.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

9 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Arsehole but I'm no longer wrong now? I also don't care one bit about coming off as a arsehole, I have literally zero patience for blatant displays of ignorance and stupidity. The level of hostility you received from me was warranted since you were so blinded by your stupidity and needed the reality check. 

Nope, I'm not about to go full circle again with some other retard that's walked into this. Nope. No way LOL

These are all the references you need.

So you've posted some videos from the US on youtube... none of which show the true ethos of the vast majority of original martial art forms, these videos have taken the offensive parts of martial arts to convince people that being the aggressor in any situation is the right way to go.

Guest Mr. No_Face
30 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

So you've posted some videos from the US on youtube... none of which show the true ethos of the vast majority of original martial art forms, these videos have taken the offensive parts of martial arts to convince people that being the aggressor in any situation is the right way to go.

I'm having an aneurysm. This man, just flat out said I took videos from the US only when the first one is from the UK.

This has got to be a joke at this point. where's Ashton Kutchers? I'm half expecting him to emerge from behind my curtains with a Punk'd camera crew.

This can't be real. What the fuck are you on about the "Ethos of martial arts forms". What utter ridiculousness are you spewing here? Jeez

I'm tired I can't do this anymore. The jokes and trolling were fun but this is getting frustrating and not remotely fun anymore. so I quit

Everything I posted is wrong, all the video's I posted are 100% incorrect and like you said  @clumpyedge, "responsible for self defense" killings in the United States."  All my security training classes, completely wrong as you figured out already. My Pencak silat classes...drum roll.....Wrong.

Everything I said was wrong, these guys were correct all along. The idea of pre-emptive defense is bollocks and should never be practiced. Forget literally every defense related video on YT, just like me those guys are wrong too. These guys have it all figured out and are the ones you need to listen to. They know best, so you can forget about what the pros tell you.

Mods, you can ban me, delete my account do whatever you feel like. I can't be on a site where misrepresentation and misinformation are the overwhelming majority. Get me outta here.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Floperator said:

I didn't say I was in the fucking SAS.

Of course, that's exactly what someone who was in the SAS would say. 🤔

12 hours ago, Tommikka said:

[I] Didn’t die a horrible death

kqyZDEi.gif

1 hour ago, Tommikka said:

What would Ronnie Pickering do?

Who?

18 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

I'm having an aneurysm. This man, just flat out said I took videos from the US only when the first one is from the UK.

This has got to be a joke at this point. where's Ashton Kutchers? I'm half expecting him to emerge from behind my curtains with a Punk'd camera crew.

This can't be real. What the fuck are you on about the "Ethos of martial arts forms". What utter ridiculousness are you spewing here? Jeez

I'm tired I can't do this anymore. The jokes and trolling were fun but this is getting frustrating and not remotely fun anymore. so I quit

Everything I posted is wrong, all the video's I posted are 100% incorrect and like you said  @clumpyedge, "responsible for self defense" killings in the United States."  All my security training classes, completely wrong as you figured out already. My Pencak silat classes...drum roll.....Wrong.

Everything I said was wrong, these guys were correct all along. The idea of pre-emptive defense is bollocks and should never be practiced. Forget literally every defense related video on YT, just like me those guys are wrong too. These guys have it all figured out and are the ones you need to listen to. They know best.

My apologies you are correct the first video is in fact people from the UK.

But, and this isn't a dick swinging competition, having done karate for a number of years there was never once a strike first attitude. In fact the complete opposite. Striking another person was taught as the last resort if all other avenues had failed.

There is definitely a difference between attitudes towards fighting/defense in the US and the UK as well as other countries around the world. The UK has had some very high profile cases where a single punch from someone claiming a preemptive strike for self preservation as self defense has killed someone.

What I was trying to articulate rightly or wrongly is that a preemptive strike isn't always the best course of action.

Guest Mr. No_Face
14 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

My apologies you are correct the first video is in fact people from the UK.

But, and this isn't a dick swinging competition, having done karate for a number of years there was never once a strike first attitude. In fact the complete opposite. Striking another person was taught as the last resort if all other avenues had failed.

There is definitely a difference between attitudes towards fighting/defense in the US and the UK as well as other countries around the world. The UK has had some very high profile cases where a single punch from someone claiming a preemptive strike for self preservation as self defense has killed someone.

What I was trying to articulate rightly or wrongly is that a preemptive strike isn't always the best course of action.

Account deletion request has already been submitted, Can't be arsed to get into it again with you guys.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.