Once again Americans/HPA users/Geardo's ruin it for the rest of us

rj1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Mr. No_Face

LOL. For the new comers reading this thread. This is but a mere peak at the average intellect levels of some of the sorry arseholes that populate this site.

As smooth brained as it gets. Either that or I can give them the excuse of being old and out of touch. Possibly Demetria even?

Either way they're not in full possession of their faculties one way or other. I can promise you this appears to be at least 85% of active members on here.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

Guest Mr. No_Face
5 minutes ago, Shamal said:

I may not be in full possession of my faculties but I can spell dementia and know difference between site and sight.

Grammar Nazi are ya? Typing from a phone by the way. You know the mobile ones with the internet? You got one of those right? 

Also the fact that you picked up on  my dementia typo is great! We can assume that your brain is still somewhat functional. Also I give you credit because you weren't stupid enough to co-sign these other dimwits on here in this "debate". I'd call it massacre.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, Floperator said:

Leave Dimitri out of this 

Woah, move aside Dave Chappelle. Lenny Bruce? Pfft Lenny Who? Netflix sign this guy up immediately.

6 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Grammar Nazi are ya? Typing from a phone by the way. You know the mobile ones with the internet? You got one of those right? 

Yes I'm typing from a mobile phone as well. 

Guest Mr. No_Face
6 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Yes I'm typing from a mobile phone as well. 

Ain't that something.

42 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Is this directed at me? lol Is this another 65I.Q individual entering the fray, or are you directing that elsewhere?

You are a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.  Keep it going; you are rather entertaining.

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I'm finding it so hard not to make a joke about mobile phones having spellcheckers these days.

Wait, shit......

The difference between me and yourself is that I have nimble fingers and don't hear an arthritic crack after every movement like yourself. 

I think you guys need to stop now lol. You can't beat me when it comes to the witty comebacks lol. You don't have the mental quickness. Call it quits and walk away from the cpu.....well slowly...and briskly so to avoid any injury to yourself, given your old age.

Well as much as I hate to kiss and run I have to get off to bed now. Being 50 plus I tire quickly.😴 

Play nicely everyone and no swearing!

Regards 

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, colinjallen said:

You are a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.  Keep it going; you are rather entertaining.

Oh I am? in this convo? LOL.......Is there any way you guys can check the viewership of this thread because it should have sky rocketed by now. I got this on my facebook so me and my lads can have a good laugh.:D

2 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Oh I am? in this convo? LOL.......Is there any way you guys can check the viewership of this thread because it should have sky rocketed by now. I got this on my facebook so me and my lads can have a good laugh.:D

0 fucks given 

Just now, Mr. No_Face said:

Yep; you are.  Like most stupid cunts, you are too thick to realise that you are a stupid cunt.

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, colinjallen said:

Yep; you are.  Like most stupid cunts, you are too thick to realise that you are a stupid cunt.

Says the stupid cunt? That's like a homeless man lecturing me about the state of my house.

I want you to explain right now in detail where what I said was incorrect and inconceivable please I'm all eyes. There are plenty of people watching this on my end so prove me wrong right now. You got the floor

4 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

0 fucks given 

None were requested.

6 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Says the stupid cunt? That's like a homeless man lecturing me about the state of my house.

I want you to explain right now in detail where what I said was incorrect and inconceivable please I'm all eyes. There are plenty of people watching this on my end so prove me wrong right now. You got the floor

None were requested.

Go back and read your own posts bragging about how smart and wonderful you are; pure Dunning-Kruger.  You are the perfect case study.

Guest Mr. No_Face
3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

On an unrelated note, for some reason i find myself reminded of the phrase "playing chess with pidgeons"

Chess is too advanced for the likes of you. You're a dunce and that's been confirmed already. You got no credibility here or leverage

2 minutes ago, colinjallen said:

Go back and read your own posts bragging about how smart and wonderful you are; pure Dunning-Kruger.  You are the perfect case study.

And there it is. The answer I knew he would give. No answer. I could've bet 2K on that response.

"There's no fool like an old fool". And that pertains to 85% of the active members on here....... Like they were all shipped straight out geriatric dunce production line at the Dumb arse factory.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Chess is too advanced for the likes of you. You're a dunce and that's been confirmed already. You got no credibility here or leverage

Loving these insults, keep em coming!

Guest Mr. No_Face

So here's the recap since Colin the clown didn't want to explain my stance.

1. aggressor approaches you.

2. You maintain distance by backing off and setting a boundary, hands up, Verbal warnings too

1,387 Back Off Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

(Images for reference since colouring books and colourful images are required for this "bright bunch")

3. Aggressor persists, get's into your boundary despite all of the warnings. (Danger is imminent.) 

4. You push or strike and maintain distance.

idiots on the forum proclaim: "FOLEY! POPPYCOCK!"

Edited by Mr. No_Face

11 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

And there it is. The answer I knew he would give. No answer. I could've bet 2K on that response.

"There's no fool like an old fool". And that pertains to 85% of the active members on here....... Like they were all shipped straight out geriatric dunce production line at the Dumb arse factory.

Reading comprehension is not your strong point, is it?  Anyway, what's up with you?  Did your mum refuse to buy you the new RIF you wanted?  It cannot be the school holidays already.

1 minute ago, Mr. No_Face said:

So here's the recap since Colin the clown didn't want to explain my stance.

1. aggressor approaches you.

2. You maintain distance by backing off and setting a boundary, hands up, Verbal warnings too

https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/back-off

(Images for reference since colouring books and colourful images are required for this "bright bunch")

3. Aggressor persists, get's into your boundary despite all of the warnings. (Danger is imminent.) 

4. You push or strike and maintain distance.

idiots on the forum proclaim: "FOLEY! POPPYCOCK!"

Nice strawman argument; come back and have a proper discussion when an adult has explained it to you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.