Once again Americans/HPA users/Geardo's ruin it for the rest of us

rj1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Mr. No_Face
Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

you do know retroactive isn't the same thing as pre-emptive right?

again, we're talking in the context of one caffeinated geardo on an airsoft site losing his shit over being over-shot, it's a situation that happens regularly enough without descending into anything more than shouting, finger pointing and general handbaggery. life threatening it is not.

you mean the stuff that's illegal to possess, let alone carry or use in the uk?

• So you're once again too much of dunce to discern when I'm being facetious? 

• I didn't realise my posts were region bound to the jurisdiction of the UK?

I consider myself fortunate to have had a martial arts teacher who wasn't a complete fucking idiot, and was quite clear about the most effective self defense technique (running away), and our legal position if we were ever to use half the things he taught us in a street fight, never mind pre-emptively (extremely bad). 

Guest Mr. No_Face
4 minutes ago, Floperator said:

I consider myself fortunate to have had a martial arts teacher who wasn't a complete fucking idiot, and was quite clear about the most effective self defense technique (running away), and our legal position if we were ever to use half the things he taught us in a street fight, never mind pre-emptively (extremely bad). 

Your martial arts Teacher? Is this "Things that never happened by Floperator" chapter 2? I think I read that book. Found it in the fiction isle.

But escaping is Viable. That's part of the creating distance aspect I mentioned about 20 billion times.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

1 minute ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Your martial arts Teacher? Is this "Things that never happened by Floperator" chapter 2?

I went to some martial arts classes, is that difficult to believe? I didn't say I was in the fucking SAS.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:
  • So you're once again too much of dunce to discern when I'm being facetious? 

Given how this discussion has gone so far it pays to be sure...

8 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:
  •  
  • I didn't realise my posts were region bound to the jurisdiction of the UK?

They are when you're dispensing self-defence advice on a uk forum....

Guest Mr. No_Face

3 minutes ago, Floperator said:

I went to some martial arts classes, is that difficult to believe? I didn't say I was in the fucking SAS.

I don't believe that at all. The majority of your replies on here show me that you idiots don't have a fucking clue.

Your reactions to "Pre-emptive" Defense or whatever bollocks Mr. Hamster coined has showed me this clear as day. You're all clueless.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

Guest Mr. No_Face
3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

This 50+ old cnut is quite literally lost for words, just when you think you've seen it all, along comes an Internet warrior whose extreme ignorance is only surpassed by his stupidity. 

Usually I'd counter with some lighthearted memes, but there's nothing that even comes close to this level of bollocks. 

All I will say is look around, admire anybody over 50, because with your shit eating attitude, you ain't ever gonna reach it lol 😈

Don't give me that reverse psychology bollocks dude. You guys are 100% wrong on this one. And showed how ignorant and stupid you were one at time like Lemmings, jumping off a cliff.

Now subscribe to this guy before you idiots get yourselves Killed.

https://www.youtube.com/c/londonwingchun

I feel like I'm getting left out of the name calling and verbal onslaughts of Mr no_faith so just like to say piss off you fecking spanner.

Don't think I will bother with your stay alive video.

Ive had plenty of action in my time and I'm still in one piece 😉

Love and kisses 💋

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 minutes ago, Shamal said:

I feel like I'm getting left out of the name calling and verbal onslaughts of Mr no_faith so just like to say piss off you fecking spanner.

Don't think I will bother with your stay alive video.

Ive had plenty of action in my time and I'm still in one piece 😉

Love and kisses 💋

I like that name. Mr.No_Faith. Because right now I've lost faith in a lot of the Jamokes posting in this thread and fear the worst for their future.

So out of touch that it's unreal.

Just now, Mr. No_Face said:

I like that name. Mr.No_Faith. Because right now I've lost faith in a lot of the Jamokes posting in this thread and fear the worst for their future.

So out of touch that it's unreal.

Is that it?

I'm hurt and disappointed. ☹️

1 hour ago, Mr. No_Face said:

That's exactly what you're supposed to do LOL......create distance with arms raised ready to push.

Back away making space

Protect areas

Arms down guard the crotch area, and give you full control of your arms with full strength to push back

Raised arms are a sign of aggression, lowered arms and the palms of your hands are an element of de-escalation 

Raised arms can be slapped to the side bringing the attackers fists etc towards your face / body 

47 minutes ago, Floperator said:

I dropped off and picked up at martial arts classes

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, Floperator said:

The first 20 years of my life were filled with violence and the horrendous consequences of it, I made sure that the next 17 were not.

I don't need self defense advice and YT links from some dipshit American teenager who can't recognise the value of experience, and nor do the rest of the middle aged men (including ex service members ffs) that you are patronising on here.

The best time to shut the fuck up was a few hours ago, the second best time is now.

• I don't care about your 20 years of violence. I have mates, family that didn't make it to 25 years old thanks to violence. I know all about violence. Friends that can't even go to certain areas because of the fear of being seen by rivals and all over stupidity.
  • I don't care about offending (ex service members) either. WRONG is Wrong. You guys laughed and got your rocks off, as if what I said was the most absurd thing you've ever heard, You lost my respect when you're that brazen with your idiocy. I can't that stand that shit.

1 hour ago, Mr. No_Face said:

back-off-picture_csp0178337.jpg\\\

Marvel at the aggression................You absolute half-wit. God I can't stand you idiots at times

Perhaps you should fuck off to somewhere else then; watching Bruce Lee movies does not make you the hard man you think you are, unless you have a mancrush on Bruce, but that is the wrong kind of hard.

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, colinjallen said:

Perhaps you should fuck off to somewhere else then; watching Bruce Lee movies does not make you the hard man you think you are, unless you have a mancrush on Bruce, but that is the wrong kind of hard.

Never once said or insinuated I was a hardman. That's your dementia acting up again buddy. I can't imagine how difficult that must be for you.

Guest Mr. No_Face
3 minutes ago, Skara said:

This guy probably learned from D.U.S.T. and he ain't gonna make it into his thirties..

Is this directed at me? lol Is this another 65I.Q individual entering the fray, or are you directing that elsewhere?

Edited by Mr. No_Face

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.