New Player Bedfordshire

mailewoh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI!
Please note that one of the obvious options for you, Special Ops at Olney, is currently closed in spite of what the map tells you.  The council put the mockers on activity at the site, but the owner is working hard to get it started up again, and is also trying to open a CQB site nearby in the very near future too. 

(Just checked the website, it is taking bookings for the 18th, but the latest on the WhatsApp group is "still awaiting confirmation to re-open")

It's a good site to visit (decently run and marshalled, and very friendly) so I'll make a post when it's sorted, and I'll be happy to meet you there to help show you the ropes

Hi fella and welcome to the Airsoft asylum. You don't have to be mad to be here but it helps🤪

I would say that once you tell your buddies about it they may well change their minds.🤞

As has been mentioned above do some reading up on site rules and general game play so that you are not unprepared. Again as has been mentioned,it's a shared interest and you will find people happy to help and guide you so don't be worried about asking questions(just not from me you annoying noob!)😉

Find a site and just pop along and get stuck in. You will love it 🙂

Check out @GAMBLEon here and the tube for some good tips and insight it will help.

enjoy,listen and call ya hits!!👍

regards 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shamal said:

As has been mentioned above do some reading up on site rules and general game play so that you are not unprepared.

What, like a marshal? ;) 

8 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

What, like a marshal? ;) 

Haha

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, mailewoh said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated.

You'll get the same or better at most sites.  Really, folk will be delighted to chat or help you out.  Just ask someone about their toy gun and you'll have trouble getting us to shut up. ;) 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi @mailewoh 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Like many have mentioned already, just go have some fun and before you know it, you will fit in, remember the rules! 🤞👍

Have a channel if interested? 🤔

Thanks @Shamal for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

On 09/06/2022 at 13:27, RostokMcSpoons said:

HI!
Please note that one of the obvious options for you, Special Ops at Olney, is currently closed in spite of what the map tells you.  The council put the mockers on activity at the site, but the owner is working hard to get it started up again, and is also trying to open a CQB site nearby in the very near future too. 

(Just checked the website, it is taking bookings for the 18th, but the latest on the WhatsApp group is "still awaiting confirmation to re-open")

It's a good site to visit (decently run and marshalled, and very friendly) so I'll make a post when it's sorted, and I'll be happy to meet you there to help show you the ropes

Got an email this morning saying it is cancelled again this weekend :(.

• Jedi_Master changed the title to New Player Bedfordshire
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.