RIFs on a Plane

Dan Robinson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Japan and you were right, it's was over 30C every day, phew.

As for airsoft, I didn't buy anything because I couldn't be bothered with the messing about if bringing a rid home. However, there were loads of shops and airsoft cafes to visit. 

20230707_194639.jpg

Welcome back!  The boy is going out for good in 3 weeks 😔.

Mind you with the exchange rate the way it is - that SCAR is looking tempting.  How much was that bottom G36 ?

I cant remember off the top of my head, but it did look nice.

That was in a random hobbby shop in Osaka, they had a very long wall full of guns and racks and racks of upgrade parts.

The exchange rate is very good at the moment and you could pick a bargin, especially if you get it tax free. I got a load of good quality fishing gear and saved myself a few quid.

7 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

The exchange rate is very good at the moment

Yeah - I have an account with Wise, and they have the facility to auto convert at certain exchange rates.  I'm wondering how much and what level is worth a punt seeing as I have to buy a load of furniture soon.  SWMBO has declared we need a new sofa, and a new internet connection because the one we have can't support a decent video call.

FFS - my life is one constant financial drain on multiple sides.  Thank the maker I can go and shoot people tomorrow for therapy 😁

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.