Octagon Airsoft

Super64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve just had my first experience using Octagon Airsoft from Hong Kong and I’m very happy with the service so I’d recommend them as worth a look. I couldn’t find a VFC MP5 GBB fixed buttstock in any of my usual stores so, following a Google search and finding them in stock with Octagon I took a chance. The buttstock arrived in around 10 days without any issues, no charges, no hassle. They’re new to me and others may have more experience of their service, for better or worse, and as usual I’d recommend using PayPal or a credit card for any purchases, but I can only comment as I’ve found and I will use them again if they have something I’m after.

I Have bought a few things from them and have always found them to be good.

Plus they don't just have sales, they have FUCKIN' SALES!

image.png.8a02d73928f914cabb97e9ab903522a2.png

Might pick up some wood grips for my 1911 from them if they're good. Need some for my two 1911s and my ruger project which uses TM 1911 grips

1 hour ago, Impulse said:

Plus they don't just have sales, they have FUCKIN' SALES!

image.png.8a02d73928f914cabb97e9ab903522a2.png

Might pick up some wood grips for my 1911 from them if they're good. Need some for my two 1911s and my ruger project which uses TM 1911 grips

If you can’t find them anywhere in the U.K. I’d say give them a shot. As I said, I’ve only used them once, but can’t fault them and that seems to be the experience of others to. Let us know how it works out.

• 3 months later...

I have ordered one of their TM AKM GBBR  Strike Industries magazine this month of september 2022.

It was stated on their website that it was in stock and ready to ship.

I have contacted them and they told me the magazine was on pre-order and delivery was scheduled by the end of october 2022.

That's pain in the ass, it's kind of lying to the customer.

Let's see regarding the delivery.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.