Hello from Cheltenham

Crossy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Any players on here from/around Cheltenham? looking to go to more and more sites this year, looking to see if any locals are around?

Been to West Midlands a few times, anyone been to Forrest of Dean or Swindon? 

Hey! Been out of the game for quite a number of years due to life etc but hoping to get back into it this year now that I've moved out of the sticks and into the Big City of Cheltenham.

I'm hoping to try Strikeforce and UCAP, both over in Gloucester, as I don't drive I'm limited to places I can reach via public transport which is naturally extra tricky when most game days are Sundays.

I also need to actually buy gear as I've since sold all mine.

Hello hello, funny you should call Cheltenham the big city, I moved from Essex to Cheltenham thinking that was in the sticks haha! 

Been to UCAP prison for my first game and it was awesome, very ruthless and high energy, but it’s defo a good experience! Get some gear and come along to some games, my estate boot hasn’t been filled with airsoft gear for a while.

Haha, I was in a small village over near Charlbury/Burford so quite a difference.

The prison certainly looks great from what I've been able to see and I can get there easily by bus so double good.

I better get shopping then!

Hi crossy and Graham and welcome to the pew party 👍

I'm a ucap oldie but have yet to do Gloucester prison but if it's like Kingston prison in Portsmouth (sadly closed now)then it will be a blast.

Have fun and enjoy 🙂

Regards 

@Crossy Check out if there are any sites you don't recognise near your area on PlayAirsoft. The `/sites` page uses general IP location to show you sites nearest to you, so hopefully, you'll find what you're looking for. Let me know if there are sites you know of that aren't there and I'll make sure to add them soon.

Welcome to the forum!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.